You ever missed a goal ?

Guest Gazzaswfc

Guest Iron Hunter

Going for a slash at the wrong time at away matches has been biggest culprit.Missed first goal in play off final, Maguires at Burnley last season cos they'd scored a minute earlier.Sure theres some more but cant remember.This season at home against Ipswich, got to ground, mate realised he'd forgot season tickets.Drove back then back to ground and heard cheer on Penistone road as Nuihi had scored!

Missed a couple of insignificant ones when I've been out for a pee. Millwall's second when they beat us 3-0 at the Den in 2003, and our second in a 3-0 win at Brentford the following season.

Went to an England friendly against Slovakia a few years back and left just before the final whistle. Didn't realise until I'd got home that Rooney had scored to make it 4-0 after I'd left.

If you walked out when we were 2-1 down on Saturday you honestly missed one the most satisfying and crazy ends to a Wednesday game you will probably ever see.

I'm ashamed to admit I nearly walked out as well, the thought of getting taunted outside by those scrubbers was turning my stomach, but I didn't and I'm so glad because I haven't stopped smiling all week, Mrs thinks I'm having an affair I'm that happy.

Guest Iron Hunter

Missed a couple of insignificant ones when I've been out for a pee. Millwall's second when they beat us 3-0 at the Den in 2003, and our second in a 3-0 win at Brentford the following season.

Went to an England friendly against Slovakia a few years back and left just before the final whistle. Didn't realise until I'd got home that Rooney had scored to make it 4-0 after I'd left.

Enland v France in my one and only England game.Came out at 0-2 to get the tube and heard a roar further up.Crouch had scored!

90-91 season at Millwall, accident on M1 meaning we didn't get to ground until half time where we was leading 2-0.

Lost game 4-2. :duntmatter:

That was the first time I saw us lose. IIRC three of our back four came off injured, Nilsson on a stretcher, and we crumbled in the second half. Even now I get shivers when I think about the intimidating atmosphere at the Old Den that day.

That was the day I realised it wasn't going to be easy being a Wednesday fan...

had an absolute disaster away at Burnely a few years ago. Was on call from work and had to take a couple of calls so had to go to the back of the stand and ended up missing 4 of the 6 goals scored, great away win with some good goals pity I missed most of them

Missed Leon s goal for wolves this year, had gone to the loo