Gray at the stain

It's pretty obvious they fiddle attendances it's all part of trying to act like a big club

Why would they fiddle it, the taxman would want more money from them.

It's more likely that many of those with season tickets don't attend but they still count them in the figures wether they're there or not...

WTF:

Good god almighty,he actually believes that crap he's posted !

Poor-ish style of football, knackered stadium, uninspiring manager. Hardly a selling point to a player is it?

I think Murphy has an affiliation with this club, I think he feels settled here. Could he play at the level above? Yes, absolutely. Will he do that with SUFC? Here's hoping! What a player. Would he sign for SWFC? I highly doubt it.

They are set to plateau in the Championship at best. SUFC have a lot further to go, to even get out of this league, I get that but I really sense that we're heading in the right direction, and we have a better foundation to build upon. We have stellar signings in recent times (Brayford, Baxter etc), signings with potential (Cuvelier, Scougall etc), supportive owners who have backed the manager, a good ground, a die-hard fanbase and a city centre location. We may not be up in the Championship yet, but I firmly believe that once we start heading that way, we'll pick up some real momentum. Think Southampton, Norwich etc. There's no guarantee of that of course and plenty of work to be done, but there's a buzz building at Bramall Lane, lots of potential and I think Murphy realises that - his long-term contract is an indication of that.

UTB.

Why would they fiddle it, the taxman would want more money from them.

It's more likely that many of those with season tickets don't attend but they still count them in the figures wether they're there or not...

WTF:

That's what I meant £10 kiddie ST's and loads of free tickets and counting people when they're not there