wishlist of signings this summer

Not a bad shout. Although personally, I'd love for us to be one of the clubs interested in signing Massimo Luongo.

I know Luongo would probably cost more but in the long run he'd be a better signing. He's a proven international player and a younger box to box version of Austin or Semedo.

Whoever signs him, will be signing a top talent and one of the best players outside of the top flight. He looks class to me and a player who will get even better in time too.

Luongo is shaping up to be a very good player. Not clear yet if he'll be Prem quality but heading in the right direction.

I know Harry Maguires girlfriend and trust me he would never play for us. Need some pace, people who can actually cross and shoot too.id say 2 wingers, a striker, mcgugan, maybe another centre mid and a CB for cover

Im wondering why you think that. Maguire is an Owl and as such its reasonable to assume he would if we were on the up (unless his girlfriend is Chris Morgans twin sister) ;)

1. McGugan - think on a better pitch surrounded by better players he'll get 20 assists and 10 goals if he plays most of the games.

Hopefully.

2. James McClean - pacy, direct winger got that bit of a streak in him that I like in a player, abit like Maguire has. Also very hardworking and should fit nicely into our ways.

Definitely not

3. Ben Marshall - we all know this lads qualities, direct winger that can't half ping a ball in, dangerous when he comes inside aswell as he can shoot. Hopefully he'd be open to the move and Blackburn seriously need to cut the wage budget.

Definitely not

4. Jota - lad from Brentford had a really good season, I don't expect Brentford to be anywhere near as strong next season, think they'll lose players and he'll be one of them. As an alternative I'd look at Daniel Powell from MK Dons or Ryan Fraser from Bournemouth.

Won't happen

5. Jay Emmanuel Thomas, reminds me quite abit of sako from wolves tall strong but quite a bit of pace and a wicked shot. (and much cheaper) Look's a big unit these days and can play in quite a few positions. He'd cause teams real problems in this league.

Bristol are coming up, no chance.

6. David Nugent - coming back down with Leicester and can't see premier league clubs falling over themselves for him. Knows where the net is in this league, experienced. Think he'd be great me.

Doubtful.

7. Harry Maguire - it would really annoy that lot and he'd only be backup in our team anyway just to show how crap they are.

No chance.

8. A proper proper left back not Helan, Mattock and Dielna they are literally all awful, Mattocks the best footballer out the three though in fairness but I'd still get rid of him

Mattock deserves his place in the first first team or on the bench. Sign someone who has the same quality.

What we saying that would cost in fees then?

Guest Daniel Walker

These are actual players that are possible to sign

Not the likes of nugent who's scoring in the prem and playing well

So let's say we are wanting 2 wide men a left back I have heard a few say 2 strikers ? A CM and CB

1.Ryan Fraser- a proper wide man with genuine pace who gets to the by line and whips crosses in

Doesn't always start for afcb with them having Pugh or Ritchie and despite not being a 'massive ' signing would be a good little signjng in my opinion

2. Jamie vardy - Leicester have nugent kramaric and wood

And not forgetting ulloa too

Vardy isn't likely to start in the championship

Scorers goals works his you know what's off decent in the air

Pacey would guarantee a good goals return

Wednesday fan do I need to even go on?

Perfect signjng

3.chuba akpom / James Wilson

Pace pace pace is always needed I think one of these on a season long loan Would be great

4.a goal scoring winger

We've needed one for a while now

Likes of Sako jamie ward Matt Ritchie Jonny Russell all score goals and all play for the top teams

I'm not sure who's out there who we could get ? Maybe a bit unlikely but Tom ince probably cost a lot

Ai there's always Ben Marshall? Who knows

James McLean is good he would be a cracking signing

Anthony knockert would be absolutely perfect

Tricky and gets goals my only problem is Leicester are coming down so they would want him maybe for the champ

This should be a major signing from Us I would say

5.LEWIS MCGUGAN

Must must sign this lad

Gets goals gets assists

Amazing player

All it was is that he fell out at Watford but their fans still say he's a good player

SIGN HIM UP

6. CB/LB for me we probably need another cb

Never seen Kelhar before

Zayatte seems always injured

Looovens maybe off this summer

Dielna poor player at cb which basically leaves us with lees

So my target would be as someone pointed out Connor goldson at Shrewsbury

Young centre half with pace , 6foot 3 and as said previously rejected some prem clubs

Don't think we need another left back as Helan is good enough for me and I don't think SG will want to sign another one

Can't see us signjng another CM either if we get mcgucgan

so the team that gets us promoted next season is:

GK-KIERAN WESTWOOD

RB-LIAM PALMER

CB-CONNOR GOLDSON/GLEN LOOVENS

CB-TOM LEES

LB-JEREMY HELAN

RM-ANTHONY KNOCKAERT

CM-JOSE SEMEDO

CM-LEWIS MCGUGAN

LM-RYAN FRASER

ST-JAMIE VARDY

ST-ATDHE NUIHU

I don't want to Start big Dave but I think SG will

how much the above would cost I have no idea

These are actual players that are possible to sign

Not the likes of nugent who's scoring in the prem and playing well

So let's say we are wanting 2 wide men a left back I have heard a few say 2 strikers ? A CM and CB

1.Ryan Fraser- a proper wide man with genuine pace who gets to the by line and whips crosses in

Doesn't always start for afcb with them having Pugh or Ritchie and despite not being a 'massive ' signing would be a good little signjng in my opinion

2. Jamie vardy - Leicester have nugent kramaric and wood

And not forgetting ulloa too

Vardy isn't likely to start in the championship

Scorers goals works his you know what's off decent in the air

Pacey would guarantee a good goals return

Wednesday fan do I need to even go on?

Perfect signjng

3.chuba akpom / James Wilson

Pace pace pace is always needed I think one of these on a season long loan Would be great

4.a goal scoring winger

We've needed one for a while now

Likes of Sako jamie ward Matt Ritchie Jonny Russell all score goals and all play for the top teams

I'm not sure who's out there who we could get ? Maybe a bit unlikely but Tom ince probably cost a lot

Ai there's always Ben Marshall? Who knows

James McLean is good he would be a cracking signing

Anthony knockert would be absolutely perfect

Tricky and gets goals my only problem is Leicester are coming down so they would want him maybe for the champ

This should be a major signing from Us I would say

5.LEWIS MCGUGAN

Must must sign this lad

Gets goals gets assists

Amazing player

All it was is that he fell out at Watford but their fans still say he's a good player

SIGN HIM UP

6. CB/LB for me we probably need another cb

Never seen Kelhar before

Zayatte seems always injured

Looovens maybe off this summer

Dielna poor player at cb which basically leaves us with lees

So my target would be as someone pointed out Connor goldson at Shrewsbury

Young centre half with pace , 6foot 3 and as said previously rejected some prem clubs

Don't think we need another left back as Helan is good enough for me and I don't think SG will want to sign another one

Can't see us signjng another CM either if we get mcgucgan

so the team that gets us promoted next season is:

GK-KIERAN WESTWOOD

RB-LIAM PALMER

CB-CONNOR GOLDSON/GLEN LOOVENS

CB-TOM LEES

LB-JEREMY HELAN

RM-ANTHONY KNOCKAERT

CM-JOSE SEMEDO

CM-LEWIS MCGUGAN

LM-RYAN FRASER

ST-JAMIE VARDY

ST-ATDHE NUIHU

I don't want to Start big Dave but I think SG will

how much the above would cost I have no idea

Not a wish list but perhaps some who we may be able to get that Id be happy with.

Mcgugan

Wood

Marshall

Connor goldson - Young centre half who rejected the overtures of premier reserve teams to stay at Shrewsbury and continue developing. Last year of contract next year and would be a good understudy to lees and loovens.

Other than that I think we need someone quick and powerful to replace antonio but I cant think of anyone who wouldnt cost too much. Probably looking at a loan

That would do for me. Certainly those are the areas, or types of players we need to concentrate on. Five signings, including maybe a season long loan or two, that won't break the bank. Any other investment can be on young talent for the development/back up squad. What we really don't need to do, is get carried away and start tinkering too much with the group. We have to keep that team spirit that the manager has worked hard to engendour Anyway, five players introduced into the match day squad at any one time, is about the limit in my opinion

Edited by gurujuan

We are saying all these players but we've never seen SG when he has a good budget I can't personally count deadline day in January because it was just a day part of me says we'll get good players in but the other says come August we may be looking at couple of foreign unknowns that arnt entirely SG's choice that being said I'd have

Jamie vardy

James Maclean

Abdi

Jon Taylor Young winger from Peterborough

Andre Gray

Bassong

We are saying all these players but we've never seen SG when he has a good budget I can't personally count deadline day in January because it was just a day part of me says we'll get good players in but the other says come August we may be looking at couple of foreign unknowns that arnt entirely SG's choice that being said I'd have

Jamie vardy

James Maclean

Abdi

Jon Taylor Young winger from Peterborough

Andre Gray

Bassong

I hope not, but I was a bit perplexed by some of our January business. Not adverse to picking up talent from overseas of course, but I do want our recruitment to be targeted, and not just an ad hoc collection of players.