Rotherham Utd 2-3 The Wednesday (Extended Highlights)

Spotted myself after winner, I nearly broke both my legs and came close to going head first down a couple of rows where I'd have probably broke my neck.  lol

Better luck next time!  lol

Watching these highlights, I can't help but to think how tactically inept and naive Dielna is. Two times he let opposition player cut inside of him and have effort on goal from 5 yards out. He almost lost us a game on his own, and it is now clear why clean sheets run dry once Loovens got injured.

Another thing I notice was touch of class and excellent awareness of Stevie May to play Lee through. Great job by both players for our winner.

Third thing is that since Brunt we finally have another set-piece expert, and it is such a shame that we don't have real "battering-ram" type of player to get on the end of them. He whips them in with precision and power - nightmare to defend from.

Watching these highlights, I can't help but to think how tactically inept and naive Dielna is. Two times he let opposition player cut inside of him and have effort on goal from 5 yards out. He almost lost us a game on his own, and it is now clear why clean sheets run dry once Loovens got injured.

Another thing I notice was touch of class and excellent awareness of Stevie May to play Lee through. Great job by both players for our winner.

Third thing is that since Brunt we finally have another set-piece expert, and it is such a shame that we don't have real "battering-ram" type of player to get on the end of them. He whips them in with precision and power - nightmare to defend from.

Interesting to note that May and Lee have linked up either directly or indirectly, for all 4 of Lee's goals this season. Seem to be on the same wave length.

McGugan is seriously the best the player I've seen in a Wednesday shirt for years. Pure class.