Picked up Sergio Bus Today

It's getting a habit this innit?

Picked up from the training ground, anyway he's nice guy, down to earth etc... said he hopes to make the bench v Rotherham, another player who seems to really like Stuart Gray as well.

Said a few interesting things to me as well, reckons that loads of players will be leaving in the summer (contracts ending) and he reckons there will be loads of new faces coming here as well, he also said the he's heard the stadium is to be improved, now as to what scale I'm not sure but got some really good positive vibes from him today about the future of this club and he certainly seems to be looking forward to it.

Anyway he's a thumbs up for Owlstalk  

59d34edd609f4aebb190028685cb543d.png

is you're cab just on the approved list for the club?

when I was at man city then showed me all their approved services list which included things like discreet baby sitting services, laundrettes and taxi firms etc.

just be careful posting stuff about in case it gets pulled

is you're cab just on the approved list for the club?

when I was at man city then showed me all their approved services list which included things like discreet baby sitting services, laundrettes and taxi firms etc.

just be careful posting stuff about in case it gets pulled

What an earth are you on about ?lol

What an earth are you on about ? lol

lots of clubs tend to have an approved list of service providers. I just figured you could be on one for us or something?

they tend to remove providers from the lists when they start putting stuff out there... more stuff that would go to newspapers but whatever

lots of clubs tend to have an approved list of service providers. I just figured you could be on one for us or something?

they tend to remove providers from the lists when they start putting stuff out there... more stuff that would go to newspapers but whatever

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

I hope it's Nuhiu.

Then I'm gonna try and find Ian and Fedor's house .......Do Ian and Fedor live together? lol

I was thinking that,  gary megson

you will start a war on here if that happens.

Please be Nuhiu.  If by some random chance you pick him up, tell him Ronio sends his regards.

and ask him if he knows who big Dave is.