owls in talks with bramhall lane?/

if the OP had said 'so work could get started early on the S6 pitch' i may have believed it.

but if this is true, who's pitch are Blackpool gonna use? among others with a crap pitch.

dont believe it personally. we shall see.

they are going to play on the beach with jumpers for goal posts, all kick off brought forward to midday do to catch the low tide .

Wednesday are in talks with bramhall lane regards looking to use there ground for remaing home fixtures ?? seems there to much of a injury risk with Hillsborough at moment with state of the pitch ?/ also football league have okayed the go ahead if both sides can come to a agreement ?/

Proper *** !

That's what I thought he was going to say when I started reading.

It would make sense to do so if we're not going to be using our pitch (assuming the rumour is true).

Could we not just move to Hillsborough park and have some jumpers put out for goal posts? I mean that'd be miles better than playing at the stain.

Good idea, we could get the ball boys to keep sneakily nudging the jumpers further apart to give Nuhiu & May a better chance of scoring.

Bramhall is in Cheshire, very close to Manchester journalists home/work. It is always a clue when they use misdirected "local"knowledge. The same happens with "Eccleshall".

To be fair to the OP, I was born and raised in Sheffield - and would NEVER spell most places incorrectly. I know there's no "h" in Ecclesall.

But if you put me on the spot and asked me to spell B****** Lane - I couldn't do it. Is it 2 m's? 2 L's? No idea. It's a name I rarely use, and never need to write, so why would I know how to spell it.

I move a lot of concrete on the QVC.

As you had Filbert street as a second home in the FA cup one season use our ground.

Sure you would rather travel the 80 miles to us than 2 miles to Sty Lane.

Does the OP think it is April 1st lol

Wednesday are in talks with bramhall lane regards looking to use there ground for remaing home fixtures ?? seems there to much of a injury risk with Hillsborough at moment with state of the pitch ?/ also football league have okayed the go ahead if both sides can come to a agreement ?/

anigif_enhanced-buzz-22484-1385054154-5.