owls in talks with bramhall lane?/

Wednesday are in talks with bramhall lane regards looking to use there ground for remaing home fixtures ?? seems there to much of a injury risk with Hillsborough at moment with state of the pitch ?/ also football league have okayed the go ahead if both sides can come to a agreement ?/

if the OP had said 'so work could get started early on the S6 pitch' i may have believed it.

That's what I thought he was going to say when I started reading.

It would make sense to do so if we're not going to be using our pitch (assuming the rumour is true).

Could we not just move to Hillsborough park and have some jumpers put out for goal posts? I mean that'd be miles better than playing at the stain.

if the OP had said 'so work could get started early on the S6 pitch' i may have believed it.

but if this is true, who's pitch are Blackpool gonna use? among others with a crap pitch.

dont believe it personally. we shall see.

Preston would be the closest wouldn't it?

I really truly hope to god, that the person who started this 'Rumour' is just a porker on a high, from eating too much of their own kind.

not practical,

there would be a clause stating any damage/defacing of the stadium to be fixed at the cost of SWFC..

tbf we would probably do a bit, but............

then after our last game the grunters would be scrawling marker pens all over the stadium, and ripping the faded seats out, just so we could write them a cheque.....no thanks.

not practical,

there would be a clause stating any damage/defacing of the stadium to be fixed at the cost of SWFC..

tbf we would probably do a bit, but............

then after our last game the grunters would be scrawling marker pens all over the stadium, and ripping the faded seats out, just so we could write them a cheque.....no thanks.

if we razed it to the ground it would be an improvement. Shouldn't they pay us?

I presume the OP means BRAMALL Lane? Nearest "Bramhall" Lane I can find is Stockport without a stadium. And with 4 games left at home, the next one over two weeks away, (time to sort the pitch a bit?) I can really see it happening! 😂

People write some shizzle on here.......