Picked up Jose Semedo today

What a surprise I got, waiting at Law Bros fuel station to see it's Semedo! and what a nice chap he is in person too, had lots to say that were positive about our club and fans, he seems to love it here but he did say that it's looking doubtful for him to make the Fulham game but is hoping to be back for Wolves the following Tuesday.

Praised Stuart Gray too, said he's always around the players in training, called him a proper coach, and interestingly he also said the players only saw Dave Jones on Friday afternoon so that alone tells you something.

Can't wait for the pitch to be sorted out next season, oh and our new owners seem really good and the players properly met them at the Boro' game.

Thought I had to share that. 

What a surprise I got, waiting at Law Bros fuel station to see it's Semedo! and what a nice chap he is in person too, had lots to say that were positive about our club and fans, he seems to love it here but he did say that it's looking doubtful for him to make the Fulham game but is hoping to be back for Wolves the following Tuesday.

Praised Stuart Gray too, said he's always around the players in training, called him a proper coach, and interestingly he also said the players only saw Dave Jones on Friday afternoon so that alone tells you something.

Can't wait for the pitch to be sorted out next season, oh and our new owners seem really good and the players properly met them at the Boro' game.

Did he ask you what time you were on till?

Top man.

So clear that he's just a good person to have around the club.

A pro on and off the pitch.

The same Dave Jones that was defended to the hilt by some on here?

Pretty sure it was a different one. Edited by SiJ

You were driving along minding your own business

Semedo appeared and you couldn't get past him

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.