Jurgen Klinsmann

This summer is going to be painful on here

It's going to be absolutely horrendous.

Even worse when every invented rumour becomes fact and then the disappointment of it not coming off before throwing toys out of the pram.

It's like me convincing myself that i'm going to be allowed one night with Beyonce and then absolutely raging when it doesn't happen because i've never met her and likely never will.

It's going to be absolutely horrendous.

Even worse when every invented rumour becomes fact and then the disappointment of it not coming off before throwing toys out of the pram.

It's like me convincing myself that i'm going to be allowed one night with Beyonce and then absolutely raging when it doesn't happen because i've never met her and likely never will.

Sit back enjoy the ride,don't believe anything until it happens.

Wasn't Klinsmann sounded out about taking over at Liverpool a couple of years ago and said no.

So unrealistic him taking over a mid table Championship club that it is not worth discussing.

Not even worth mentioning unless your about five. UTO

What's that Moses fella up to these days; could he be the man to lead us to the promised land?

:rolleyes:

gary megson is from the Moses line, through Solomon, and David, and Saul right up to Emporor Haile Selassie At some point gary megson was begatted by someone. His dad I think begatted him

Thoughts.....would be able to attract players I'm sure and has good links across Europe and America?

Just a suggestion to throw in the mix should we have a change? Not saying we should necessarily but this is football.

Be interested to hear opinions.

wages would be a problem