Jurgen Klinsmann

Thoughts.....would be able to attract players I'm sure and has good links across Europe and America?

Just a suggestion to throw in the mix should we have a change? Not saying we should necessarily but this is football.

Be interested to hear opinions.

Thoughts.....would be able to attract players I'm sure and has good links across Europe and America?

Just a suggestion to throw in the mix should we have a change? Not saying we should necessarily but this is football.

What about Mourinho. He might like a fresh challenge. 

Edited by rickygoo

post-36058-0-13517000-1425641715.jpg

What's Michael Knight up to these days? High profile, could attract all the kitty cats and dudes. Been there, done it, shot and scored. Can talk to humans, cars and primates. A leader and fearless in battle. Hirsute and well coiffured.

Exactly the type of bum we need on a Hillsborough manager hot seat. He has an arse made from asbestos.

It would be a fantastic coop but doubt we'd be high profile enough for him yet.

I'd say if we were to get a new manager it'd be someone experienced at getting teams out of this league.

Megson would be my bet.

Corrected it for you mate.

gary megson

It would be a fantastic coop but doubt we'd be high profile enough for him yet.

I'd say if we were to get a new manager it'd be someone experienced at getting teams out of this league.

Megson would be my bet.

Corrected it for you mate.

gary megson

Guest wayne the owl

Anyone who wants Megson needs to have a long hard think.

Going backwards if he comes back. Did a decent job but also served up some TERRIBLE FOOTBALL and appalling results.

Klinsmann would be an amazing appointment but I can't see it.

Hmm ok ive also heard from a bloke in pub that him at Bayern is fed up winning every week, Great links to Barca not saying we should change like but whats everybodys thoughts?