Season Ticket next year ?

Unless I shuffle off this mortal coil, before the season tickets go on sale, I will be buying my forty first season ticket very shortly. What convinces me? The fact that I can watch Wednesday at Hillsborough. That's the crux of it. I go to watch Wednesday, and the opposition are just secondary. Hartlepool or Man Utd, makes no odds to me, it's Wednesday I'm watching.

And there it is in a nutshell, Wednesday fans support Wednesday.

I have a carer who goes with me and my 8 year old grandson so not only me who is going to miss out. Haven't told grandson yet, I daren't

If you get there 1-1.30ish normally plenty of palking on pavement near Wednesdayite Car Park/Rawson Spring Road entrance or what about car park near Burger King only extra 100 yards away.

Love to get a Season Ticket for next season But unfortunely, I have now been told by my boss that Saturdays is now part of my working work and will not be able to get to S6 very offen as I would like. Already started to look for another job preferably a Mon to Fri one. WTF: WTF: WTF:

If you get there 1-1.30ish normally plenty of palking on pavement near Wednesdayite Car Park/Rawson Spring Road entrance or what about car park near Burger King only extra 100 yards away.

Not now there isn't after you've told everyone about it !!!

Unless I shuffle off this mortal coil, before the season tickets go on sale, I will be buying my forty first season ticket very shortly. What convinces me? The fact that I can watch Wednesday at Hillsborough. That's the crux of it. I go to watch Wednesday, and the opposition are just secondary. Hartlepool or Man Utd, makes no odds to me, it's Wednesday I'm watching.

41 not out !

I'll be adding my 28th come what may but to entice people back it's players signed and style of play. Scoreboards and pitches are mere sideshows

Its my 28th consecutive season ticket also - I think.  I bought my first when I had to start paying adult prices (it wasn't worth buying a season ticket when I was a chabby because it was so cheap back then that you'd only save about £15 at the most by buying a season ticket instead of paying on the day).  I think the adult prices started when you were 18 - I'm 46 now so that would equate to my 28th year of being a season ticket holder. 

i feel for people who cant get to games because of work..

im not built to be able to cope with that.... you give them 40/50 hours of your weekly life to earn them coin,

(and a little coin for yourself) yet their way of thanking you is to tell you that you cant go and have 2 hours worth

of enjoyment once a fortnight! 

who do these bosses think they are?!... seriously i couldnt do work for someone that sees my personal time as so worthless.

surely resentment builds up?

my thoughts are if you have a boss that doesnt let you go... tell him to fo0ok right off or knock him out, or nail his mrs, or spit in his tea, or kill him - owt that gets you to the games!  

seriously though, unless your on megabucks you have to be mad to put up wiv crap like that. 

Dont get me wrong, i understand the importance of providing for your family, paying bills etc etc. but i also understand the importance of working for someone who values your worth as a human being!

Best way to increase revenue is to deny sales to potential customers :ph34r:

I'm not saying they can't come. They just can't have season tickets. The Wycombe 12 lot and bandwagon jumpers should have to pay on the gate...I'm thinking £50, £40 concessions.

I'm not saying they can't come. They just can't have season tickets. The Wycombe 12 lot and bandwagon jumpers should have to pay on the gate...I'm thinking £50, £40 concessions.

Take my arms and legs while you're at it.

I have had a season ticket for the seat I sit in since 1971,. every season, no matter how crap we have been, even though I have worked shifts all my life, now 64, it never bothered me that I would miss some games.

I am not stating this to be Billy big ones, we are all different, but todays employers are not as enlightened as they were in my younger days, it  is all about the bottom line, and most 'Managers' today are convinced every employee is out to rob them.