Season Ticket next year ?

I dont get this idea about does the takeover mean you will get a season ticket next year or not, or what players etc we get in depends if you buy one. I am a wednesday fan and unless I cant afford it then wether we play good poor brilliant or really poo football I will always have a season ticket. 

What is is for me is that I live 40 miles away from sheffield so every game is an away for me. I don't usually bother on weeknight games unless its against someone decent. however if there was good product on the pitch id be more inclined to drive up more often and put myself out on a weeknight.

Another reason im considering one this year is the amount of aways I have struggled to get tickets for

Do they Saturday only season tickets? As from where I live I'd never get to a midweek game in time from kick off without taking the day off work.

I often have to take time off work for Saturday games, never mind midweek but I still do it. UTO

Has the takeover and announcement of new pitch, new scoreboard and new players in the summer convinced you to buy a season ticket next year ?

Yes, definitely not renewing now, all this optimism is doing my head in, i'm a Wednesday fan i want despair and heartache.

Guest wayne foster

I've had one for 10 year but can't renew if Wednesdayite car park closes. As I cant walk too far its ideal for me now. If it closes I cant take the risk I will get parked near enough to the ground. All disabled places took at club.

Guest _Ibbo_

I've had one for 10 year but can't renew if Wednesdayite car park closes. As I cant walk too far its ideal for me now. If it closes I cant take the risk I will get parked near enough to the ground. All disabled places took at club.

Can you not purchase one in the exec carpark opposite the south in hillsborough park ? 

Parking around the ground is Terrible feel for you mate.

I'm sure there are plenty on here who would offer help in lifts.

Just not bothered...

Guest wayne foster

I have a carer who goes with me and my 8 year old grandson so not only me who is going to miss out. Haven't told grandson yet, I daren't