Season Ticket next year ?

would have bought one anyway...

but as the Chairman said in his Interview, 'it makes the matchday experience better for the fans' 

and hes right, im delighted with the news - more so the pitch than the big telly though -

no chance my 9 year old lad will watch the match now, he just gonna look at the screen all game!!

he goes mad now, if i wanna change our seats and he cant see scoreboard lol 

easy to make excuses, but SG is right when he says its no surprise our away form is better than our home form!

Unless I shuffle off this mortal coil, before the season tickets go on sale, I will be buying my forty first season ticket very shortly. What convinces me? The fact that I can watch Wednesday at Hillsborough. That's the crux of it. I go to watch Wednesday, and the opposition are just secondary. Hartlepool or Man Utd, makes no odds to me, it's Wednesday I'm watching.

Guest wardanne9

Always get one and will continue to do so. Always optimistic before every season. At last possibly more reasons to be optimistic for next season.

I dont get this idea about does the takeover mean you will get a season ticket next year or not, or what players etc we get in depends if you buy one. I am a wednesday fan and unless I cant afford it then wether we play good poor brilliant or really poo football I will always have a season ticket.