My man Stevie May - Expert analysis

Guest Carlo Ancelotti

Guest Carlo Ancelotti

A lot of man hours went into this so it's very thorough and correct.

Now, here's my PSG team on FIFA 14 (not 15)

GK- Courtois

RB- Azpilicueta

CB- Godin

CB- Silva ©

LB- Alaba

CDM- Kroos

RM- Lucas

LM- Lavezzi

CAM- Isco

RS- Ibrahimovic

LS- Cavani

Subs-

Verratti

Xabi Alonso

Vidic

Ashley Cole

Ronaldinho

Sagna

Lewandowski

Something didn't sit right with this team and it needed some attention. I racked my brain and decided my striking options were average at best. So instead of investing the couple of million I'd saved for the youth squad I thought I'd chuck it St Johnstones way and invite Stevie to Paris. He accepted.

Expectations were high for the season. Rightly so as I'd spunked well over one hundred mill.

My first 3 league games came and went and my position at PSG was under major scrutiny.

Stade Brest (A) - 0-1 L

Montpellier HSC (H) - 0-0 D

FC Lorient (A) - 0-0 D

I needed a spark. So after giving Stevie the chance to settle In Paris I brought him into the team.

This is how we lined up for our next fixture against Bordeaux.

GK- Courtois

RB- Azpilicueta

CB- Godin

CB- Silva

LB- Alaba

CDM- Kroos

RM- Lucas

LM- Lavezzi

CAM- Isco

RS- Ibrahimovic

LS- STEVIE MAY ©

Thiago Silva was devastated he'd been stripped of the captaincy and attempted to get the Brazillian PM Diego Southamericannameo to declare war on Scotland.

To my utter disbelief Stevie had no impact and by playing alongside Stevie May, Ibra's rating dropped by one. The next few games we were rescued from goals coming from Midfield.

Ibra was replaced with Cavani, Cavani replaced with Lewandowski. Still nothing.

I didn't want to admit it but the problem was Stevie. He'd over indulged on Wine, cheese, onions and had an unhealthy obsession with collecting mini statue Eiffel Towers.

He was dropped and forgotten about. Until midway through the season Azpilicueta sustained an injury. Sagna was the obvious replacement but he'd been weeing me off whining about not playing. So this is how we lined up in the Champions Cup V Bayern Munich:

GK- Courtois

RB- STEVIE MAY ©

CB-- Godin

CB- Silva

LB- Alaba

CDM- Kroos

RM- Lucas

LM- Lavezzi

CAM- LETS ALL HAVE AN ISCO

RS- Cavani

LS- Lewandowski

The game finished 0-0 away from home. With Stevie May tackling Ribery at least 4 times. Both standing and slide tackles. He even received a pat on the back from his old foe Silva.

There you have it Stuey. If we're gonna get the best out if Stevie, he needs to be played in the correct position.

Are you sure you aren't called Dave Jones?

It's just this compulsion to play people out of position.

Just to double check, do you find yourself wanting to buy over the hill Cardiff cast offs?