Giles Coke

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/im-better-suited-to-playing-same-1035264 lol

About 100 games in nearly 5 years for us says it all really, shown enough glimpses of ability to keep getting chances but never quite good enough to hold down a place. Think he'll sign for a league 1 side in the summer and will do alright there, be surpirsed if he has much influence at Bolton but good luck to him. Is Stuart Holden still at Bolton?

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/im-better-suited-to-playing-same-1035264  lol

About 100 games in nearly 5 years for us says it all really, shown enough glimpses of ability to keep getting chances but never quite good enough to hold down a place. Think he'll sign for a league 1 side in the summer and will do alright there, be surpirsed if he has much influence at Bolton but good luck to him. Is Stuart Holden still at Bolton?

I think he will get himself a contract at Bolton.

When he puts his mind to it he can be quite an impressive player.

He's one of a number of players over recent years, that I didn't rate, but a damning indictment of him came at the Walsall game a few years ago, when gary megson was manager. Megson took him off before half time, and when asked by Giddings (I think) after the game, whether the substitution was made because Coke was injured, or it was just a tactical change.

Megson's very short answer was, "I expect certain things from my players", and he left it at that.

I have seen every home game he's played for us, and a large number of away games, and I honestly think he'd be an average League 1 player, if he could be bothered. I think Neil Lennon probably remembers him from when he played in Scotland, but he needs to remember that this isn't Scotland.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Poor Bolton! They'll see how crap he is!

Below average league 1 player at best!!!!

McGugan is a simular player but better

This is the point though.

Giles Coke is on, I dunno, 5k per week?

McGugan gets summat like 20k + 

Its all well and good complaining about players being a bit inconsistent but if giles Coke could perform consistently at his top level, he would be a top end championship player and be on a big wage.

You get what you pay for.