Chansiri Latest Interview

At 2:10 I thought he said funding for a giant swing

I can confirm that he will indeed be going forwards with this, in fact I think I have the plans somewhere...

post-36937-0-80895600-1425576007.png

Something about being a way to entertain Nuhiu or sumart.

Posted · Hidden by roaminowl, March 5, 2015 - No reason given
Hidden by roaminowl, March 5, 2015 - No reason given

42-kim.jpg

Bring on the summer *******!

Any need for these kind of pictures? Really?
Guest owlinlincs

I can confirm that he will indeed be going forwards with this, in fact I think I have the plans somewhere...

swing.png

Something about being a way to entertain Nuhiu or sumart.

lol love it

Big improvements could be made to the West stand. 

Also that wall and all the turnstiles on penistone road need knocking down although they are probably grade 2 listed buildings now.

Lick of paint here and there and we would genuinely have one of the most beautiful grounds in the country. 

Can't believe some of you lot are knocking him for not speaking English during the press conference. 

Multi-millionaire or not, you're going to be sheeting bricks when you have to address a room full of people you're ultimately trying to impress- why add the added burden of it not being in his first language?

Bloke seems solid and sincere, that's good enough for me... the fact he's given the bonus of not just relaying the pitch but by the sounds of it hiring a personal gardener for each blade of grass with the amount of money he's throwing at the surface... canna complain one bit. The English will get better, I'm personally relieved that he can actually speak English (apparently) relatively well because it does make him seem more approachable instead of some rich foreigner unable to communicate with anyone.

Hoping for many happy years with Mr. Chansiri at the helm!