Chansiri Latest Interview

My first post here so I really want to start on a positive note.....

Back in the day, 1980 I think!! Myself and three of my mates from school caught the two buses from Woodhouse to Hillsborough on match day, we were 11 years old, it was our first game.

I don't recall who we played or even the score from that day, what I do remember vividly was stepping over the top of the old kop and being quite literally awe struck at the sight and sound of Hillsborough.

From that moment I have loved and followed our club, through thick and thin.

Recalling how I felt that day it's easy to relate to the excitement young Att must be feeling! Several have pointed out his Instagram, he's media savvy like most kids his age, in fact it's not too difficult to imagine him reading this forum!

Opinion is one thing, cheap racially motivated comments are another, let's not extinguish his new found love of our club with silly talk from a small minority!

For the first time in a long time we have something to really look forward to! Here's to happy days 😀

Edited by Jason Howe

Remote control trap door, which when pressed opens the ground up beneath an opposing striker as he advances towards our goal, dropping him into a pit full of razor blades and the wee wee from a ginger

Fixed this for you.

n.

Recalling how I felt that day it's easy to relate to the excitement young Att must be feeling! Several have pointed out his Instagram, he's media savvy like most kids his age, in fact it's not too difficult to imagine him reading this forum!

Opinion is one thing, cheap racially motivated comments are another, let's not extinguish his new found love of our club with silly talk from a small minority!

This 100% mods should be deleting anything out of order

It is mint news aint it to be fair. Kinda like how open he is about money but I don't think that's necessarily a good thing in the transfer market.

I think a man who has amassed enough money to blow £4oMillion on a mid table championship club will have enough about him not to be a mug when doing business. I bet he can be ruthless when he needs to be and won't suffer fools. Like you say though it's mint news, I'm 53 and feel like doing a sex wee I'm so excited.

Just listened for the first time...

I get the same feeling hearing him as when Milan spoke. Regardless of the scripted answers; his willingness to practice his English, the fact he understands good PR and of course easy wins for the Hillsborough upgrades all looks good for the future.