Ben10

Guest wilyfox

@AlanBiggs1: A little whisper suggests #swfc tested the water on Ben Marshall recently & may try again. No chance for now; maybe worth a go in the summer

Excellent!

post-21159-0-19584600-1425556505.jpg

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="wilyfox" data-cid="5893349" data-time="1425556507"><cite class="ipb" contenteditable="false">wilyfox, on 05 Mar 2015 - 11:55 AM, said:</cite><p>Excellent!</p></blockquote>Unless we don't get him!Then that will be totally.......

post-22162-0-01802700-1425557272.jpg

Says a lot when he can't hold down a regular place in a poor Blackburn side

Never understood the fascination, he's done fvvvck all apart from a few good months in L1 with us over 3 years ago

If you can't see he would improve us you are a bit dim .

Would love to see Ben10 back here. I thought Palmer played him well - but you can see he's still got the quality. If he stood in one position firing crosses over it's be a huge improvement.

What's the obsession with him all about? If he was in demand and unhappy about his current status at BRFC then he would've gone somewhere in January either perm or loan. As much as I ike him and thought he was excellent for us a while back, I don't see why we'd want to pursue him now. Personally, I'd wait until the summer and see what the market has to offer.

Isn't that what the majority of us expect (and want) us to do since the T/O?

Ben Marshall and James McClean on the wings; Lewis McGugan pulling the strings in midfield alongside Massimo Luongo or Johnny Howson, with Kenwyne Jones upfront alongside someone like Will Keane. We can dream. But if we're serious about becoming a promotion contender, then we need quality along those lines in attacking/creative areas, plus we need a more proven manager and better facilities/pitch, etc. It won't come cheap and I can't see Mr Chansiri settling for mid-table/bottom half inconsistency, low crowds and dire unexciting football after what he spent to buy us and with all the ambitious things he's said so far.

Thought he did well first half and then went missing second half.

There was one point where he was running on the wing, Palmer and Hucthinson tried barging him off the ball yet he still went past them and put a quality cross in.

My dad said, you never Maghoma do that.

I was watching match thinking how can we be above a side that has the likes of Marshall and Rhodes in their side. imagine where we'd be if they were in our side.

We'd be alot closer to playoffs!