My point is why should it be an offence to take ones shirt off at a soccer game? We can wear whatever we like to attend the game, scruffy jeans, ripped shirt, holes in our shoes so why not shirtless?

....cowboy boots, leather chaps and leather waistcoat. 

My point is why should it be an offence to take ones shirt off at a soccer game? We can wear whatever we like to attend the game, scruffy jeans, ripped shirt, holes in our shoes so why not shirtless?

It's not my opinion at all, I'll keep reiterating that.

But maybe it's something to do with keeping a family club image or something? 

Or since Tango's cronies have also started removing their shirts, it could lead to a topless fan epidemic lol

Like, you can't have one rule for one fan...and another for everyone else.

Imagine if someone sat shirtless for the duration of the match in the South Stand, people would be fuming...

Like I said. His lack of a shirt doesn't bother me.

But it may bother people higher up in the club/security etc. 

Nobody told him to put his shirt on FFS, Why do people just make stuff up?

Hes had a issue with people higher up at Hillsborough about different subject but nothing to do with him having his top on or off also theres the Blackpool match were likely a menace to society will be in the ground but a bloke who takes his top off wont be allowed.

he was having a chat and in no way blaming the stewards in the corner last night for his situation but what he doesnt realise is that our club at the top positions arent fans there just doing a job and couldnt give a poo poo about us fans they just want like most of us a easy hassle free day at work.

It's not my opinion at all, I'll keep reiterating that.

But maybe it's something to do with keeping a family club image or something? 

Or since Tango's cronies have also started removing their shirts, it could lead to a topless fan epidemic lol

Like, you can't have one rule for one fan...and another for everyone else.

Imagine if someone sat shirtless for the duration of the match in the South Stand, people would be fuming...

Like I said. His lack of a shirt doesn't bother me.

But it may bother people higher up in the club/security etc. 

I sit in the South stand , and I wouldn't fume.   

Live n let live mate.  

I can,t see why anybody would be offended by a topless Tango. Its hardly against the law and its a soccer game not a 5 star a la carte restaurant that we,re attending.

Its a football match not a "soccer game", unless of course your a fat arsed American.

Football, and, indeed, life, needs characters.  Everythings too sterile, PC and artificially staged (like, goal music).  Tango is a dedicated Wednesday fan who tries to inject a bit of fun into support for the team.  He might like the "attention" but so what, he's harmless.  Much better for the club than those 15 year olds who sing about 50p and flutes without having the slightest idea what it means.

Have any of you met Tango or at least had a drink with him?

He's one of the greatest blokes I've come across who has time for absolutely anybody.

He heard I was going to Bolton game through a mutual friend of ours and before I knew it he had got in touch, bought my train ticket and took me into the Hillsborough club where I met some great Wednesdayites.

My first impression of him was that he was annoying but I've ended up retracting that now I've actually met him.

The bloke is harmless - he goes out for a drink, watches a club he's been following since the 70s and has a good time.

Only spoke to him once..LDV away at Carlisle...came across as a decent bloke...f.ook knows how flok can moan at him at Hillsborough..He bothers no-one..Its not as though they are all strippin' their tops off in the middle of the Kop...They inhabit probably the worst area in the ground, get in no-ones way and just have a laugh...

Have any of you met Tango or at least had a drink with him?

He's one of the greatest blokes I've come across who has time for absolutely anybody.

He heard I was going to Bolton game through a mutual friend of ours and before I knew it he had got in touch, bought my train ticket and took me into the Hillsborough club where I met some great Wednesdayites.

My first impression of him was that he was annoying but I've ended up retracting that now I've actually met him.

The bloke is harmless - he goes out for a drink, watches a club he's been following since the 70s and has a good time.

The first time I saw Tango was in the 90/91 season. He was in his Wolves shirt shouting banter from the balcony in Leicester Forest services. I was on either Crofty's or Weenie's coach and we'd stopped their on the way down to some game. When we arrived at the services there was already a bunch of Wednesdayites singing "you fat b45t4rd" to him. He was definitely wearing a Wolves top. A few weeks later, I went down to Brighton and he was there running across the front of the away section with his top off. I believe that was his first game - I hadn't seen him at any games before then.

Fair play to him for becoming a Wednesdayite but as The Realist states, he hasn't been a fan since the 70s.