He splits opinions, I know that.

But why on earth was he singing songs about Spurr tonight?

And his little cronies are even more annoying. 'Tops off for Tango' was a genuine song heard tonight. How very weird for several grown men to remove their tops for another grown man.

Was a bizzare night all round...

why are you in the slightest bothered?

Guest BigMikeyTheNottsOwl

Thought Tango was the owner of a successful business down in the Midlands.

Well the only reason I say welder is because my mates dad has a welding supplies business and he is/was one of his customers (or the company he works for is). The successful business by that vein could be a welding business?

The black guy who was with him was big George think he's 6 9"

Was it big george who got thrown out at Millwall the other week. Saw him and Tango shirts off having a laugh, only to be informed at half time that it was an offence to remove clothing within the ground. Was standing next to a steward and he was having a secret convo in an ear piece with a superior who led police to him and then removed him from the ground. Another wednesdayite told the steward was was really being rather stupid as it could have caused a bit of an issue out of nothing. 

Found the guy walking around London Bridge station drunk as a pickle trying to find his way back to Milton Keynes. 

All quite surreal actually

Guest isparsons

Bizarre how anybody can slate the man (not the OP), he's harmless and tries to create a good atmosphere, wish i had his funds and commitment to follow The Wednesday every match home and away like he does.......he should be given a medal like all the other people who go week in week out and can.

Problem with giving Tango a medal is..... where would he pin it....?

Was it big george who got thrown out at Millwall the other week. Saw him and Tango shirts off having a laugh, only to be informed at half time that it was an offence to remove clothing within the ground. Was standing next to a steward and he was having a secret convo in an ear piece with a superior who led police to him and then removed him from the ground. Another wednesdayite told the steward was was really being rather stupid as it could have caused a bit of an issue out of nothing. 

Found the guy walking around London Bridge station drunk as a pickle trying to find his way back to Milton Keynes. 

I saw him on Bermonsey station after (asking loudly had we won? ) trying to get back to London Bridge - glad he eventually made it.

No His name is Pete (My Old Man)only 6ft 4 haha. Put your top back on Pops!!!

Not sure mate wasn't there, not seen him for years up til a few months ago but seen him most home matches since.

Bizarre how anybody can slate the man (not the OP), he's harmless and tries to create a good atmosphere, wish i had his funds and commitment to follow The Wednesday every match home and away like he does.......he should be given a medal like all the other people who go week in week out and can.

You should know by now it is the Owlstalk way to slag someone off for having spirit, dedication and being right up there as one of the most loyal supporters in recent history. I make every home game but like you i wish i had his funds and commitment to go to every game.