He splits opinions, I know that.

But why on earth was he singing songs about Spurr tonight?

And his little cronies are even more annoying. 'Tops off for Tango' was a genuine song heard tonight. How very weird for several grown men to remove their tops for another grown man.

Was a bizzare night all round...

He's one of those characters you wonder what they're like outside of football, what job they do (I'd imagine his is decent, you need a fair bit of wonga to get to every game for so long)

The mind boggles

He's decent though to be fair don't mind him one bit and he takes the inevitable 'banter' from opposing fans well

Guest BigMikeyTheNottsOwl

decent money welding chap, especially contracting... BIG money. I used to do that when i was younger, before kids n missus etc. Some jobs i could drag £1000 a week in (not every week obviously)

Guest BigMikeyTheNottsOwl

Bizarre how anybody can slate the man (not the OP), he's harmless and tries to create a good atmosphere, wish i had his funds and commitment to follow The Wednesday every match home and away like he does.......he should be given a medal like all the other people who go week in week out and can.

/\/\/\ Agree!

Edited by BigMikeyTheNottsOwl

decent money welding chap, especially contracting... BIG money. I used to do that when i was younger, before kids n missus etc. Some jobs i could drag £1000 a week in (not every week obviously)

I work in metalwork design so know my fare share of welders, never done it myself but I did live with another dude (house share) who was a welder aswell and he showed me abit of how it's done lol

Edited by parkerowl