Worst refereeing display ever witnessed

...and mainly for Blackburn

Two clear pens denied for them, 1 pass back not given and just generally sh*t

For us it was never a foul leading up to their first goal and then just generally sh*t

Honestly never witnessed anything like that before.. Linesmen were both inept on top of that as well.

Clearly not an excuse for the result either we were poor and deserved to lose.

...and mainly for Blackburn

Two clear pens denied for them, 1 pass back not given and just generally sh*t

For us it was never a foul leading up to their first goal and then just generally sh*t

Honestly never witnessed anything like that before.. Linesmen were both inept on top of that as well.

Clearly not an excuse for the result either we were poor and deserved to lose.

Good call Eccy

We sort of get used to poor officials and rejoice when we get barely competent refs etc

Shame really

It still doesnt excuse the brain dead footballers in blue and white shirts. Or the inability to cross the ball or jump for a header or make a positive run off the ball does it?

As stated in the original post, we weren't very good at all and this isn't an excuse. If anything he was worse for Blackburn.

Truly awful.

Even fancied a few touches of the ball every so often.

Guest Charlton

What a load of rubbish. The ref was decent. Our fans moan as soon as we go a goal behind. We were awful at the back and deserved to be losing 0-2. Can't blame the ref for that!

What a load of rubbish. The ref was decent. Our fans moan as soon as we go a goal behind. We were awful at the back and deserved to be losing 0-2. Can't blame the ref for that!

For f*ck sake

Read the post

I'm not blaming him for us losing.

In fact if it wasn't for him we could've lost 3/4-1.

I'm not one for complaining about refs, but he was poor, and equally so for both sides.

I rarely complain about refs because it makes us look bitter and it's just an easy excuse. You've just got to expect refs making one or two mistakes.

But tonight he, and the linesmen, were utterly attrocious. Worst from any game I've seen live, be it Wednesday or anything other team.