BBC look north

Am I wrong or has BBC look north put a ban on all things Sheffield Wednesday, If it was Leeds that had been taken over, we would never hear the end of it, are they jealous at Look (Leeds) North? They make me sick :angry:

Edited by VintageOwl

Am I wrong or has BBC look north put a ban on all things Sheffield Wednesday, If it was Leeds that had been taken over, we would never hear the end of it, are they jealous at Look (Leeds) North, They make me sick :angry:

So you missed the 5 minute feature at tea-time that included Chansari speaking on camera and a report from the ground?

Don't watch any local news channels, not bothered about how Leeds are doing or about how some granny's parrot dialled 999 when her hip popped out

Same ^^^^^^^^^

It must be twenty years since I last bothered watching that rubbish

So you missed the 5 minute feature at tea-time that included Chansari speaking on camera and a report from the ground?

arthurs right almost exactly 5 mins, i missed it so just watched it on iplayer    

fair summary agree that if it'd been weeds it'd been more  but until my hope of a proper dedicated live feed channel we won't get more 

Sorry to BBC look north, I missed the tea time show but I saw the lunch time one - not a mention- and the late night one - not a mention but, like I said, if it had been Leeds ....... I also have an issue with the Southern Football League Show, if Wednesday get more than a minute, somebody's head will roll, mind you, I don't watch it if Wednesday don't win so I could be wrong there as well.