Do you think season tickets will rise in price?

Should freeze the prices for a season at £20 per game

£350 a season ticket .get the fans back

Then when we hit big time put it up a notch

Champions league tickets should be £30 lol

If he's smart, that's what he'll do. We've just had an increase, and our home record has been awful, so he needs something to entice people back

If he's smart, that's what he'll do. We've just had an increase, and our home record has been awful, so he needs something to entice people back

It makes sense £32 with a 18000 gate

And £20 gate with 30000+ is roughly the same income

Rather see a packed house than loads of empty seats

They'll go up for sure.

We're losing money hand over fist, they can't go down AND expect us to sign better players.  We still have to balance the books for FFP.

It makes sense £32 with a 18000 gate
And £20 gate with 30000+ is roughly the same income

Rather see a packed house than loads of empty seats

But £20 won't get anywhere near 30000, we don't get 30000 when the tickets are £10.

Some of our fans live on another planet.  Tickets would have to be free to get 30000 fans in.

Just not bothered...

I think that provided we are going to have a serious stab at the 1867  one fifty party coupled with the fact that there has been a 3 year freeze for those who chose to engage; A 5% - 10% increase with a similar price freeze option would be reasonable.

But then we're looking at £30-36 for walk up North Stand tickets.  Crowds will be down next season if that's the case.  Unless we hit the ground running and sit in the top 2 after 10 games.

Just not bothered...

They'll go up for sure.

We're losing money hand over fist, they can't go down AND expect us to sign better players. We still have to balance the books for FFP.

But £20 won't get anywhere near 30000, we don't get 30000 when the tickets are £10.

Some of our fans live on another planet. Tickets would have to be free to get 30000 fans in.

Yes but If we show some ambtion in the summer window and kick on in the league fans will come

Yes but If we show some ambtion in the summer window and kick on in the league fans will come

At £30+ a game?  Will they?  We're in 10th now and all anyone does is whinge and say it's too expensive.

People will be expecting us to spend millions on players and when it doesn't happen, they will be moaning saying we aren't showing ambition and thus won't buy tickets.

It's chicken and egg.  We can't expect new owners to spend millions off the bat if fans won't commit.

Just not bothered...

If they at least make the renewal period longer I could deal with an increase. But if they put it up £40-£50 and and STILL what it by 31st March then I'm stuck. I'm 17 and have £240 in the season ticket fund (the current price), so if they at least give us till the end of next month it would be reasonable

At £30+ a game?  Will they?  We're in 10th now and all anyone does is whinge and say it's too expensive.

People will be expecting us to spend millions on players and when it doesn't happen, they will be moaning saying we aren't showing ambition and thus won't buy tickets.

It's chicken and egg.  We can't expect new owners to spend millions off the bat if fans won't commit.

The fans have been turning up and payin' for tat..for years...10th..11th..12th...7th...means bugger all mate...

Its like the argument about the Atmosphere...which comes first...The Hillsborough roar..or a team bloody going for it and playing well...We saw Saturday the answer to that..

The fans have been turning up and payin' for tat..for years...10th..11th..12th...7th...means bugger all mate...

Its like the argument about the Atmosphere...which comes first...The Hillsborough roar..or a team bloody going for it and playing well...We saw Saturday the answer to that..

So like I've said, we only sing when we're winning.  Massive my arse.

Stoke City have frozen st prices for the 8th year in a row.it can be done and be successful.ours will go up in time definitely but if we're being successful then I don't mind as long as it's not a huge hike.

In the PL it can, when you get millions from TV money every year.

Just not bothered...