Thoughts on the new chairman

He looks like a Bond villain.

I'm just disappointed we haven't had an investment along the lines of Liverpool, rather than Man City. Such a strategy gets to you places like Rochdale, and Crawley.

attachicon.gif11046824_10155247404345223_8854299082441797282_n.jpg

So we have a new chairman in place and Milan moves on.

The new chairman seems to not by the type who will be in the press every week, and on first glance seems fairly reluctant to be in the spotlight.

What he's said so far indicates we may be able to press on a little, but I can't help but feel that every time we lose he'll get accused of being a skinflint

attachicon.gif10984143_10155247442895223_5355930068034812167_n.jpg

I know Milan has wealth but hasn't really at any point shouted that he's gonna splash it all over and spend big time. (or if he did we didn't believe him)

This new fella has a reputation already amongst Owls fans of having lots of dosh to splash around, but I'm starting to think that could work against him and the stability of the club.

If we lose a few games he'll get accused of being tight and stingy and the good feeling in the club could be lost 

Let's hope the fans give him time to move in and make his mark.

It was a bold statement to say in your first interview that you want to be in the Premier League by 2017. It's the first goal he's mentioned and now a yardstick to be measured by, whether he likes it or not, he will be by the fans. I can't see us doing that without a substantial amount of money being spent.

If you were asked to draw (or picture) a man from far east asia, mr chansiri wouldn't be too far from what you imagined I reckon. Let's try it, imagine a man from the far east, what does he look like to you?

Put the shovel down and stop digging lol

I'm happy we are debt free...without the peripherals at the minute....That could end up as an advantage in itself, compared to some  Championship clubs.

Its hard to say whether he's committed or not...and If its true that it was for his son..We can only hope his son carries on sayin' "Are we there yet Dad?" as we attack the Prem

I'm happy we are debt free...without the peripherals at the minute....That could end up as an advantage in itself, compared to some Championship clubs.

Its hard to say whether he's committed or not...and If its true that it was for his son..We can only hope his son carries on sayin' "Are we there yet Dad?" as we attack the Prem

Thought exactly the same hope his son doesn't get bored with us.

We don't need to spend mega millions.

2 top quality strikers this season would've seen us challenging for promotion.

mccormack & assombalonga would have cost us around 16 million ,rhodes somewhere around half that.........point is mate top quality strikers dont come cheap

Many assume we have forest fawaz style spenders, maybe we have, but it's not the impression I got today

Fawaz isn't exactly a big spender. They only spent big this summer as they made a lot from selling Darlow and Lascelles.