Sensible and effective recruitment - who?

My guess is that a lot of those will get snapped up by Premier League teams and those that don't will have egos that won't allow them to drop into our league.  I would love Milner to join us but there's probably more chance of me shagging Jennifer Lawrence.

You are quite correct, sir.....

....there is substantially more chance of you engaging in carnal relations with Miss Lawrence than of us signing Milner. Liverpool, Arsenal, some overseas interest and likely to be offered a new deal at Citeh.

On the Jennifer Lawrence front, simply place a bet with Sbobet of you 'knowing' her, claim it happened, photoshop up some evidence and they will pay out.

Always liked Jay Emmanuel-Thomas at Bristol City, attacking forward that can play out wide, game winner perhaps? Product of Arsenal youth, decent goal scoring record, fast and powerful still just 24? I believe he's out of contract in the summer as well, might be worth a punt.

Safer option would be the likes of James McClean or Josh King both could be looking to go in the summer.

Edited by Del_Liles

The following are all available on free in summer from Premiership teams:

Richard Wright,

Hector Bellerin

Luke Garbutt

Micah Richards

Richard Dunne

Joey Barton

Anthony Knockeart

Tom Cleverley

John Guidetti

James Wilson

James Milner

Just a sample of some players who are available.

Would take Milner, Knockeart and cleverly out of that lot. Maybe Richards as well. 

So Mr Chansiri isn't going to start throwing money around willy nilly.  Which players do you think we should go for so that we are ready to compete next season and how much do you think we should be paying for them?  What is realistic? 

2 good wingmen, and a quality ball playing midfielder...

otherwise stick with what we have, and let's see how good our forwards are with a supply...

Recruitment wise this summer, we need to look at all options.

1. The quality freebies that become available. Realistic ones of course not bloody Milner, Richards, Bellerin etc lol

Knockaert would be perfect.

2. Top quality loans that become available. Now we have some financial clout, we should be able to compete for the likes of Darren Bent

3. We need to spend some money. We NEED to invest if we are going to have a crack at promotion. McGugan is a must. While we're talking to Watford, I'd ask them how much they want for Ikechi Anya. Then try and get Chris Wood from Leicester.

Wood

McGugan

Anya

Knockaert

They'd be my main targets.

Wouldn't mind Kenwyne too, but only on loan. Wouldn't want us to pay a fee AND his massive wages considering his age

Cardiff proved they are ready to slash their wage bill by letting some good players go on cheap. Guess it would be down to who else would be in for him, how much he would want to join us, and hoe much would Gray want him here. Certainly don't think he is unrealistic target for next season. One of those players who frighten opposition just by been on the pitch.