season tickets 20/15-16

Cloud cuckoo land, some of you lot.

Your match day revenue is shocking and you guys want cheaper tickets!

Your new owners in for a rough ride if he hasn't got deep pockets.

How about you show him what SWFC fans are really about and accept an increase, back the new regime and provide him with some funds to strengthen the squad with.

£150 for a kop ticket (£6.52 a game), good grief.

No wonder he looked so depressed in the press conference.

Do you mean like your lot did when Master Bates put the prices up lol

JV seems obsessed with matchday revenue

I wonder whether JV actually knows any Leeds fans,,,,,cos the ones i know that don't go, put it down to one thing...Price

and its worked for Leeds hasn't it..never a breath of financial trouble up there eh?

Edited by asteener1867

I wonder whether JV actually knows any Leeds fans,,,,,cos the ones i know that don't go, put it down to one thing...Price

and its worked for Leeds hasn't it..never a breath of financial trouble up there Eh?

Is that financial trouble down to LUFC fans not putting their hands in their pockets? 

Judging by the majority of Owlstalk posters, if SWFC had had the same pricing policy as us over the last 10 years, you'd be playing in front of one man and his dog.

Now you have a new owner (who's wealth is less than the guy he's replacing) and your already wishing for cheaper tickets.

Like I said, he better be prepared to invest plenty of his own because if he's relying on the fans to invest in the team, he's screwed.

Is that financial trouble down to LUFC fans not putting their hands in their pockets? 

Judging by the majority of Owlstalk posters, if SWFC had had the same pricing policy as us over the last 10 years, you'd be playing in front of one man and his dog.

Now you have a new owner (who's wealth is less than the guy he's replacing) and your already wishing for cheaper tickets.

Like I said, he better be prepared to invest plenty of his own because if he's relying on the fans to invest in the team, he's screwed.

f,ookin' schoolboy error that mate...........half the buggers on here don't go when its a tenner

Don't judge Wednesday fans on owlstalk posters, half of them don't go. And as for increase, they just went up last year for what turned out to be so far a pretty crap home season, so I think keeping them as the same price would be fair but after and grand total of 10 home goals (only 3 from open play) and more 0-0s than I can count, you'd be pushing it to ask for more money. After all, there's no guaruntee we're gonna do well next season Edited by owls24

Guest totemowl

Ooooh! Dunt envy hurt.

Leeds made a loss of around £23m in the last set of accounts available lol

Your obsession with us and our revenue is hillarious. Oh and you know Chansiri's wealth how exactly? thats right you dont.

Your posts smack of complete bitterness and sour grapes.

sour-grapes-sour-grapes-demotivational-p

If we sign some payers that make me believe we're gonna have a good season ill buy one regardless of price.

If we sign players like we did in Jan (basically unheard of) then ill probably go to about the same as I have this year.

If we sign Mcgugan on a permanent complimented with 3 or 4 other top players for this level then ill probable buy one.

its that cut and dry for me.

If we sign some payers that make me believe we're gonna have a good season ill buy one regardless of price.

If we sign players like we did in Jan (basically unheard of) then ill probably go to about the same as I have this year.

If we sign Mcgugan on a permanent complimented with 3 or 4 other top players for this level then ill probable buy one.

its that cut and dry for me.

And btw I wasnt implying that the Jan business was crap, its just unheard of players dont put bums on seats.

Come on lads think it through, he's not going to put prices up in his first season, especially when they go on sale just after he's come in. He's going to want to get on the fans good side and show he isn't like the Venkys or Vincent Tan. And to people saying cheap tickets will lose us money, cheaper tickets equals more sales, meaning better profits overall. It works for German teams, so why not here

Cloud cuckoo land, some of you lot.

Your match day revenue is shocking and you guys want cheaper tickets!

Your new owners in for a rough ride if he hasn't got deep pockets.

How about you show him what SWFC fans are really about and accept an increase, back the new regime and provide him with some funds to strengthen the squad with.

£150 for a kop ticket (£6.52 a game), good grief.

No wonder he looked so depressed in the press conference.

Haha hes here, Hows that increased revenue helping at Elland Road what date do you play Chelsea & Man City this season?  What about those Italians & the lady boy Adryan is it ripping the League a new one due to all this increased revenue.

You charge more to get in yet lose more money every year and finish in roughly same league position as us so dont get your point really plus i doubt hes wanting the cash cow now that will be once we hit the Premier League.

Milan is worth around £100m but according to JV (who is never wrong surely?) Our new owner is worth less than that, yet has just spunked almost HALF of his entire fortune in just buying SWFC :laugh:

Leeds fans lol

He puts up prices and everyone goes "hang on this blokes just bought us and he's already treating us like a cash cow?" How will that make him look? Loads won't renew if he does that. Give the man some credit, he's a businessman, he int bloody thick!

I have a sealed tin that I chuck a few paper monies in every now and then, usually when I come home from the pub, and also if I come into possession of any 2 pound coins they have to go in. That is my season ticket money for next year. No idea how much is in there.