"All necessary investments"

I did wonder about this. The contract ruins our commercial revenue, it might be expensive to buy out but long term might be worth it if it allows us to push our non match day activities, Heck the guy owns a massive food company, probably some food supply tie in available there too

Didnt someone say we had a tie with Yorkshire Tea now? Maybe things are happening already

AS I understand it he isn't even a director of his dad's company  plus this constant reminders that it is his money from a separate source is to help the ratification process imo

was there any mention of consortium or is it just chansiri himself buying a trainset and a half for his son?

AS I understand it he isn't even a director of his dad's company  plus this constant reminders that it is his money from a separate source is to help the ratification process imo

was there any mention of consortium or is it just chansiri himself buying a trainset and a half for his son?

sorry my mistake, I guess connected to a large food group. The fact Tuf is on the logo boards already suggests there will be links to them

Nothing like a half filled stadium due to building work first season back in the Prem.

Demolish the upper Lep this coming close season, keep the lower seats for next year and get the rest rebuilt asap.

sorry my mistake, I guess connected to a large food group. The fact Tuf is on the logo boards already suggests there will be links to them

not problem mate cos I don't think anyone other than their accountants will be able to make sense of the family businesses

I said a few weeks back and so did others that he may have to publicly separate tuf from this purchase and sure enough it got mention on the day it broke and now 

a) to get in clear blue water sponsorship

b) to avoid conflict of interests with a director of tuf's being linked to Reading

" Chansiri added. "I am very happy with what he has done with the club and today I give him my full support. "

Yeah right,what else was he meant to say.

I'd be far from happy if I'd spent 37m on a team that's scored 3 goals from open play at home all season.

My thoughts on Megson to one side,it's only a matter of time before a new manager is brought in.

Hate when people suggest cleaning up the away end, let it be a shithole and make the other 3 sides a palace.

Why should we accommodate others, there's only two teams that regularly bring lots in our team

If we knocked down the Leppings Lane end and rebuilt it, we wouldn't be doing so to have 5,000 empty seats and two blocks of away fans huddled together every week.

A new stand in any part of the ground would likely lead to increased matchday (and possibly even non-matchday) revenue, possibly cheaper running and policing costs, and open up the possibility of a re-shuffle of where the away fans sit in the first place. If the Lep goes the NW corner will inevitably go with it. The away end would almost certainly be either a rebuilt NW corner or a smaller section of a rebuilt Leppings Lane or even the edge of the North.

My personal preference would be to model a new Leppings Lane on the end terraces at Ibrox. Have two properly seperated tiers behind the goal with a small ajoining section between the Lep and the North stand, with the corners "filled" between both the North and South stands and the Lep. Stick away fans in the small corner (again, as at Ibrox) and house our own fans behind the goal.

Edited by sheffield_dave

Guest AbbeyOwl

Our team is mediocre, especially up front and in the creative department, people hear we have funds available and want a new scoreboard as a priority ffs that is like living in a box down the Moor finding 5 grand and buying a 4k television, I guess at least it has a decent sized box.

To a man we all have smart phones get 4G on your next contract you will never look at the scoreboard again.

Everybody is reading this as

ALL necessary investments

I think it is

All NECESSARY investments

The clue was when he referred to some clubs throw money at it.

I think that's probably spot on.

"Some clubs have been somewhat frugal and done well"

I think these guys have seen Milan's buy young business model and want to work with that. Like the current business model on a few steroids