Semedo speaks out...

This guy is more passionate than a lot of our supporters, legend for me.

when you think of the free loading, pension topping up, lobbers that we've had over the last 20 years great to hear what seems like genuine passion 

Guest TC OWL

He's been consistently our best player this season. I wrote him off as too slow for this league two years ago. I take every word back. The lad is a Wednesday legend. A statement over used on this forum, but not in Semedos case.

Edited by TC OWL

He's been consistently our best player this season. I wrote him off as too slow for this league two years ago. I take every word back. The lad is a Wednesday legend. A statement over used on this forum, but not in Semedos case.

tbh I thought he was too, I wished him well but thought he should be allowed to go - very pleased to be wrong -seems rejuvenated 

I was still not convinced earlier this season to be honest. A large part of that comes from a goal-starved desperation that turned me against all defensive players though, to be honest.

Plus I think Hutchinson is a really good player, so assumed that Jose'd have to move aside as soon as he was fit. The truth is, we are much more successful with Semdo in the starting XI as we have been when Hutchinson has started...

post-26224-0-57574800-1425224571_thumb.j

I was still not convinced earlier this season to be honest. A large part of that comes from a goal-starved desperation that turned me against all defensive players though, to be honest.

Plus I think Hutchinson is a really good player, so assumed that Jose'd have to move aside as soon as he was fit. The truth is, we are much more successful with Semdo in the starting XI as we have been when Hutchinson has started...

SIGN DIELNA UP TO A 10-YEAR CONTRACT, NEVER ALLOWED TO LEAVE LEFT BACK!!!  :ph34r: