funniest song yesterday

Guest JohnWest

The

"We want 10" chant

Made me chuckle

THAT was funny.

Kudos to the North Stand as well for starting 'how poo poo must you be, we're winning at home' as well. 

I've come away from Hillsborough feeling pretty miserable for the majority of this season. Yesterday I was happy for the full 90 minutes, the journey home & I'm still pretty happy now. The atmosphere was the best it's been all season (in the 2nd half anyway). 

I like this winning at home thing. I want that to continue please.

THAT was funny.

Kudos to the North Stand as well for starting 'how poo poo must you be, we're winning at home' as well.

I've come away from Hillsborough feeling pretty miserable for the majority of this season. Yesterday I was happy for the full 90 minutes, the journey home & I'm still pretty happy now. The atmosphere was the best it's been all season (in the 2nd half anyway).

I like this winning at home thing. I want that to continue please.

Bang on!

Exactly how I felt yesterday, in fact still feel

Really enjoyed it for the first time in ages!!!

Wish we didn't sing about Leeds so much as they don't really care about us.

Is this because we haven't got a wide range of songs these days? Due to the band killing any sort of creativity for the past 20 years?

Yep.

The Leeds scum song has been dead and cringey for years.

Wish we'd just stop!

An example of what can be done without the band interfering....

Didnt really notice the band much yesterday. But what does erk me is whenever the North Stand start a song, why does the band start a completely different song. It's like its some kind of competition. Why not just try getting the same song going on the Kop, surely it would be better to have the kop and North sunging the same song

2-0 on your big day out was appropriate.

No doubt they'll be back to about 700 next season if they stay down

"All that's missing is the pier" was my favourite of the day.

Could have done with Jim Reeves on the P.A. as in the first half it was a case of "I hear the sound of distance drums" and not much else which is understandable given that it was a non-event 45 minutes ! Second half was much more like the Hillsborough support of the past. 

Boro always bring more than double the 700 quoted. Boro have took more fans to Hillsborough than Wednesday have to The Riverside for each of the last 3 seasons in The Championship (don't have the figures before that as the teams were in different divisions).

Don't let the facts get in the way of a good argument.  ;)

P.S. Fully acknowledge that Wednesday have good support away from home but don't knock Boro's away support which is decent.