Steve Bracknall Sunday League - Episode 3

"Anybody got any black tape"?

"I'm going back to pub I'll give yer my subs then," then goes straight home without paying

"Anybody got any black tape"?

"I'm going back to pub I'll give yer my subs then," then goes straight home without paying

Episode one has had more than a million views now across the world on YouTube and via social networks thanks to bookies and sports channels using it on their facebook pages

All from a group of mates messing about with a video camera in Sheffield

So has a 4 year old boy having his finger bitten by a baby and a cat that's looks like it's playing a piano, neither of which were used by bookies or sports channels on their Facebook pages .

Guest Grez Bez

Good ideas Council

Footy card after match

going back to a rough teams boozer

race night to raise cash

Shots in game would be good

Knowing one of opposition and chatting between action

centre backs talking between themselves

walking to the pitches talking about opposition

Pinching a team mates socks.

Car aerial so he can't listen to the radio until the Sunday after.

No ref turned up so you kick shittt outta each other while yer secretary does it

Wearing different coloured socks cos they are the last pair in the bag ( generally red).

Getting picked up from tibshelf turn off cos the bird you pulled night before in Kingdom lives there

Players having a *** at half time . 

Player manager putting himself on for last 20 even though he is 17 stone .

Park keeper not turning up so no changing rooms . 

Lad that cannot play at all but turns up every week .

Nutter on the other side  who is mentally disturbed and would tackle a crisp packet . 

No linsemen so Ref misses nutter decking someone when ball is in the other half .

Kit man spraying pain killer on to sock . 

Boots that are stiff from last weeks mud 

Going to the pub covered in mud after the game then waking up in bed late afternoon with same mud after a good session in the local . 

Totally agree

Nowt to do with mates brigade I just personally think that the fact there's no actors in it adds reality that would be lost of actors were brought in

...erm...that would presume there are no actors who have had those experiences. Actually, editing removes the need for decent acting if done well ...but writing...that's something that can't be skimped on. The writing needs to develop the characters in order to develop the action...the material is funny but an audience need to empathise with the characters. So far I don't recognise any of them...kind of need a spoof 'Trainspotting' episode where we get to know them a little ..

In truth, there are a few things I cannot fathom here

1. Why is this pinned ?

2. Why is this in SWFC matchday ?

3. Do their eyeballs taste of Chicken or Pork ?

4. Why have the Mods failed to intervene ?

5. Will they be getting a LIVE thread pinned shortly ?

6. When can we expect a transfer rumours megathread for this team ?

OY !

Guest Herbert Shoebanger

Far too much analytical crap-

It's funny- if you don't think so then don't watch it!

If something crap comes on Dave do people write in to tell em or just turn it over??

Far too much analytical crap-

It's funny- if you don't think so then don't watch it!

If something crap comes on Dave do people write in to tell em or just turn it over??

They wait until every episode comes on then take to social media to whinge about it

In the meantime the series producers and actors are living it up large and having a whale of a time on the back of the free publicity the whiners give em

lol

Owlstalk Shop

They wait until every episode comes on then take to social media to whinge about it

In the meantime the series producers and actors are living it up large and having a whale of a time on the back of the free publicity the whiners give em

lol

I take it for what it is, I like it, so simple but genius, the best comedy is real like experiences, Peter Kay is a millionaire from it.

Crack on is what I say, hope they make brass out if it