Tomorrow night's referee...

At least it's not Attwell or D'Urso. To be brutally honest I don't recognise that name, have we got history with him?

I can almost guaranfuckingtee that you will remember him after tomorrow night.

He's the ref that gives handballs for a ball striking a player's back.

Hang on a minute, is he generally rubbish and whistle happy or is he actually anti-Wednesday?

If it's the former, doesn't that play into our hands? Birmingham will turn up with the intention of trying to score goals, while I'd imagine that we're going to stick with our usual grinding out a 0-0 target. So reducing the amount of football played by having a stop-start game with the ball hardly ever in play is ideal. It'll almost be like having our very own timewaster from the kick off. 45 points should see us safe this season, so we might be able to stay up without having to leave our own half for the rest of the season! 

Or, if he likes the attention and the game is going to be played in our half, does that increase the likelihood of them ending up with loads of freekicks in shooting range and penalties?

Meh! We can afford to write this one off and go for a 0-0 away at Reading. No prombles!

Hang on a minute, is he generally rubbish and whistle happy or is he actually anti-Wednesday?

If it's the former, doesn't that play into our hands? Birmingham will turn up with the intention of trying to score goals, while I'd imagine that we're going to stick with our usual grinding out a 0-0 target. So reducing the amount of football played by having a stop-start game with the ball hardly ever in play is ideal. It'll almost be like having our very own timewaster from the kick off. 45 points should see us safe this season, so we might be able to stay up without having to leave our own half for the rest of the season! 

Or, if he likes the attention and the game is going to be played in our half, does that increase the likelihood of them ending up with loads of freekicks in shooting range and penalties?

Meh! We can afford to write this one off and go for a 0-0 away at Reading. No prombles!

He is generally just an out and out poo referee.

I've seen him a couple of times at Luton aswell, and he is just horrific.

It's not just because he's whistle happy. You're almost guaranteed to have atleast one sending off. Sometimes three. Even if it's not a dirty game. His decission making is just so poor!

He certainly does have history with us. When Darren Purse jumped in the wall and the ball hit him in the back Kettle gave a penalty at Forest. Even for us it was an outrageous decision. 

Best thing about the Purse scenario was that he actually had a mud-print where the ball hit him on the back! Ridiculous refereeing.