If only Sheffield Wednesday could have done this..

I'd much rather do this than move. The history of our ground (barring 1989 obviously) is one of the few things we've got going for us. I'd hate a ground that's identical to 99% of new grounds built. Hillsborough has character and soul. I've been to quite a few new builds and they're all same. Boring in a word.

Was great at the time considering we hadn't even thought about it a few months befor, however I believe that with serious investment we can do a lot better than those prproposals. I like the Kop and north, however the leap is essentially refurbisheDo with an extra I ttier. To me I needs a total rethink from the ground up. Starting by a complete demolition of the existing, including the corner. You can see the corner and link to the north hasn't been thought about at all.

Anyway they are an improvement but I don't ever believe in just settling, we should aim to be at the forefront of stadium design like we were in the past. These designs sadly are not but are a nod towards it. Just my two penneth

Bloody tablet! Hopefully the above post is deciferable