Press Conference today at 1pm

Guest Amberketal

Still laughing at that photo. Radio Sheffield may as well interview the invisible man with the amount of information they get.

Guest wilyfox

Not signing snothee striker then

“@swfc: SG: "Gary Madine is coming back. His loan deal comes to an end this week and he will come back fitter with goals under his belt." #swfcLIVEâ€

I don't buy that. Sounds like a clear message to me...put up Coventry, or you'll lose him. Madine won't help Gray's cause, and Gary himself has already said he'd rather stay where he is. Up to the money men at Coventry to get themselves sorted.

I don't buy that. Sounds like a clear message to me...put up Coventry, or you'll lose him. Madine won't help Gray's cause, and Gary himself has already said he'd rather stay where he is. Up to the money men at Coventry to get themselves sorted.

and Keane is an identikit replacement for Gary Madine

And therein lies the promble. Coventry are more skint than us. They cant afford  a fee, and they cant afford his wages, therefor he will be coming back unless anyone else fancies taking him.