Danny Graham

Similar to my opinion on Chris Wood. Good striker but not the sort of striker we need. 

We need something different. Nuhiu, Lavery, Keane and May all lack one thing. Pace.

Nuhiu is fantastic at holding the ball up.

May and Lavery are all good finishers and goal poachers, and from what I've seen on youtube Will Keane is also in that bracket.

Graham and Wood are sort of a mix of the two. 

I would have loved Afobe back personally. We need raw pace with an eye for goal. 

Guest wilyfox

Lavery needs to go on loan. His injury set him back. If he can't force his way into the side whilst May endures a goal drought, he should probably get out for a bit in search of game time.

Nuhiu is fantastic at holding the ball up.

May and Lavery are all good finishers and goal poachers, and from what I've seen on youtube Will Keane is also in that bracket.

Graham and Wood are sort of a mix of the two.

I would have loved Afobe back personally. We need raw pace with an eye for goal.

May's finishing has been terrible at times. Work rate is probable his best attribute. Edited by George Whitebread

Guest wilyfox

None of our four strikers are athletes.

If the window closes with Baker, McGugan, Keane & Graham as our signings...I'd have to ask where's the variety? No pace and no width amongst them.

Edited by wilyfox