Stuart's Scouting Trip!

Guest Charlton

Guest Charlton

Was at Brum yesterday and saw SG and John Deehan there scouting our next opponents. Can't ever remember Dave Jones getting off his fat arse to do his homework on opposition.

Saw John Motson too with his trademark Sheepskin. Quality!

Agree - Cotterill was good and is without doubt the danger man.

Demarei Gray looks a very good player too. I would say he will probably have the beating of Liam Palmer.

They're a side which focuses on getting balls into the box - if you can nullify Cotterill then you take out a major chunk of their game.

Paul Robinson was awful and I would hope you can get good service into Nuhiu.

Edited by Liam_Baggies

Guest Charlton

Nuihu can use his strength hopefully like Anichebe did to roll the defenders. Can't see us allowing Cotterill to have as much time on the ball as the West Brom defence did.

I'm very worried about this game to be honest. I've got visions of a drubbing.

But like Liam said, nullify Cotterill and you take out a massive threat. His set pieces and crosses are among the best in this league. He single handedly tore Forest apart the other week.

Paul Robinson has the turning speed of the Titanic. Nuhiu may even be quicker than him. 

Guest wilyfox

I saw Brum vs. Forest; Brum were excellent. Cotterill, Gray and Donaldson all impressed me. Throw Dyer in the mix and they'll be a threat, no doubt about that. A tougher prospect than Bolton, and our rubbish home form won't help.