£27

I've not been able to get a season ticket this year due to work etc. but try to get to as many games as I can.

I will be able to make it to the Birmingham game on Tuesday but I'm still shocked that the club can charge £27 for a north stand seat against Birmingham on a Tuesday night. How on earth does this encourage people in the same boat as me to come to these games.

Il still be coming because I'd still end up paying no matter what they charge. Just feels like there taking the mick with prices like this (for games like this anyway!).

Is it the fact its Birmingham, or the fact its a Tuesday that upsets you?

Both really, I can see some logic in charging a bit more for 'category A' games, but to have 3 tiers is ridiculous. I've always thought mid week games should be the ones to have some of these offers put on (kids for a quid, mates for a tenner etc.)

I said after the Bolton game I was so fed up with that particular performance that I was tempted not to go to the Birmingham game.

This, coupled with the cold, makes it extremely tempting not to go. However I'm at uni in Sheffield till 5 that day so I may as well just go....

Trust me though, if I didn't have an ST I would NOT be paying £27 for Tuesday night plus travel costs.

the fact is loads er people will never pay £27 for a regular league game..thats the way it is

I know that's the way it is, im just saying it puts more people off than on. Surely you'd agree ticket prices in general have become too expensive, across the board.

Don't pay it then. Club will take note.

Doubt it, clubs know they can get away with it. That's why some of the top PL clubs can charge over a grand for a season ticket. Supporters will pay it. It just feels like exploitation is all.

Im talking in a more broad sense now, not this one game at our club obviously.

So all you lot want to get in prem, But cant afford it when we do. Is that right. MM is not a billionaire. & £27 is cheap by comparrison to up & down the country @ other clubs. What if we do well in prem & its £80 a ticket.

This isn't a comment on our club in particular, it just highlights for me personally. All clubs exploit there fans and I just don't really agree with it.  

£25 on the kop.

I'm a ST holder so I'll be going however if I had to POTG I wouldn't be able to afford that, for me n my 11yr old it would be best part of 40 quid

Yeah everyone wants success and the promised land of the premier league but it would come at an even greater cost to the fans.

£25 on the kop for brum at home on a tues neet won't exately get em flocking in

Vicious circle I'm afraid

I'm a ST holder so I'll be going however if I had to POTG I wouldn't be able to afford that, for me n my 11yr old it would be best part of 40 quid

Yeah everyone wants success and the promised land of the premier league but it would come at an even greater cost to the fans.

bang on

Exactly £40 if they can't get in for U11 price.

Both really, I can see some logic in charging a bit more for 'category A' games, but to have 3 tiers is ridiculous. I've always thought mid week games should be the ones to have some of these offers put on (kids for a quid, mates for a tenner etc.)

Fair points but to be fair to the club this was originally a Saturday game that has had to be rescheduled. Some would have boght tickets for the original date and so changing the price since it moved to midweek may have been more trouble than its worth.

Also hasn't there been some sort of offer on for this match linked to the Owls foundation?