Are we really not on TV again?

Rose tinted specs I'm afraid.

We aren't a big club and haven't been since 1993.

The game has moved on considerably since then and for anyone under the age of 25 Wednesday are just another team in the Championship.

Sad but true.

It would be rose tinted glasses if I was putting us in a big premier league club bracket. I'm not, I'm saying big championship club, which we are.

just always thought the idea was to spread out the clubs evenly in the Championship. 

A whole half a season not on sky is a bit crappy tbh.

Will hopefully get the odd 3pm game on when playing the "glamour" teams perhaps?

Thought there was a minimum number of times each team is shown. Not neccesarily at home though. Would imagine who is on post March will depend on which teams are looking at getting promoted/play offs/relegated

It would be rose tinted glasses if I was putting us in a big premier league club bracket. I'm not, I'm saying big championship club, which we are.

Are we big to the 18 year old Watford fan or the 21 year old Norwich supporter or how about the 17 year old season ticket holder at Bournemouth?

Of course we aren't, we're just another club who had some good players at one time, just like teams such as Burnley, Blackpool and Preston were to me when I was younger.

I believe 9th place in Division Two (as I still like to call it) is the highest ever finish we've had in 15 years, Does that really constitute big club status to the current generation?

Edited by g-owls

Are we big to the 18 year old Watford fan or the 21 year old Norwich supporter or how about the 17 year old season ticket holder at Bournemouth?

Of course we aren't, we're just another club who had some good players at one time, just like teams such as Burnley, Blackpool and Preston were to me when I was younger.

I believe 9th place in Division Two (as I still like to call it) is the highest ever finish we've had in 15 years, Does that really constitute big club status to the current generation?

You could ask the same about leeds, forest,Derby etc. The answer would be no.

However, if you ask the 40 year old Birmingham fan he'll tell you we're one of the biggest clubs in the division. And guess who pays for sky? It's the dad's, not the kids.

how many times we been on, 3?  forest H, and leeds and hudders A.

there is a minimum sky quota (for each team) on how many times they on tv. 

also separate for each league (show less games) i think league 1& 2 only get a guaranteed 1 game, 

championship 2 or 3 so we will have reached our quota... good chance the b'mouth and/or watford game could be on sky late in season.

it is poo that we had our '3' so early in the season mind..

edit: one good thing is we can now go about the rest of the season 'under the radar' as such.  

late run to 6th will do me..

Edited by GY-owl.4