Jimmy Kebe

Went missing against us for Leeds. Bottled it infact

its a never from me

So did Tom Lees who got subbed.

Leeds seems to be a graveyard for players. Can't write any off who are playing for them ! 

Guest wilyfox

Although he wasn't too great at Palace either

Not a prem player, perhaps. We're not a prem club either, so what's the problem? Pace in abundance...you should like that. More productive going forwards than Helan and Maghoma. Someone available on a free who could finally inject some of the pace we lost in Antonio.

It all depends on his attitude.

He's obviously got the ability but if he's just looking for another wage and do nothing more than go through the motions then there's no point.

If though, on the other hand he's prepared to knuckle down and earn a shirt somewhere then I'd not be adverse to him signing on a short term deal. Healthy competition for places is never a bad thing for any manager.

The only way we were going to finish in the playoffs was with a takeover being completed now and making some impressive signings before the window shuts. It doesn't look like that's happening so Kebe would be an expected signing for a midtable team. Hopefully just a short term contract tho

If we sign him, it'll be be more than likely on a contract until the end of the season. He's lost his way a bit over the last couple of seasons but he was a big player for Reading in a decent side so I'd be more than happy to see him sign. If he can get back to the level he was with Reading and we can also sign McGugan then these are the type of players who can push us on.

Was good at reading a few years ago , done absolutely nothing since

He will be nowhere near fit either , rather chuck Jack Stobbs in not like we're going anywhere this season now may aswell give the lad a chance

If we sign him, it'll be be more than likely on a contract until the end of the season. He's lost his way a bit over the last couple of seasons but he was a big player for Reading in a decent side so I'd be more than happy to see him sign. If he can get back to the level he was with Reading and we can also sign McGugan then these are the type of players who can push us on.

I imagine there'll be a few Championship clubs talking to him, so we might need to offer an 18 month contract if we want to secure his signature.

Stuart Gray managed to get performances out of players like Lees and Drenthe who had lost their way.

If we sign him we have to trust Gray to use his man management skills to get the best out of him.

Instead we have the armchair experts on here passing judgement because of one match. Clueless.

Didn't he play for Leeds last season and played against us when they lost 6-0? For that reason I'm out

L***s have this knack of making every player look S h 1 t e  . Tom Lees, perfect example. 

Plus Wickham did nowt at Belland rd either after being a star for us.