Lewis mcgugan

Guest owl from retford

Watford want to sell, if nobody bids he will stay there.

When loan window opens we will take him back on loan with view to buy in summer.

Sadly , this is how we work under Mandaric. Always trying to ponce players for nowt , its why we will never progress until we are taken over .

I fully expect hutch to return to the side after his suspension and play his part for the rest of the season, he's a good player.

Will he still be a liability then? Was he last season?

Not if he manages to stay on the pitch.

Watford want to sell, if nobody bids he will stay there.

When loan window opens we will take him back on loan with view to buy in summer.

We dont have to wait until the loan window opens. That loan window is for "emergency loans" that run 31 days x3.

A standard loan starts and ends in a transfer window ie Jan til May.

Not sure if we can get him back on an emergency loan anyway - think the max for a player to one particular team on an emergency loan basis in a season is 93 days.

If he's comingand they want to let him go, pay his bl;oody wages

Watford want to sell ........... so that rules us out .

All we can hope is nobody buys him ,then we can try and loan him again in the loan window which opens later next week. 

just the usual case of trying to ponce players for nowt. 

All we can hope is nobody buys him ,then we can try and loan him again in the loan window which opens later next week. 

Why do you keep regurgitating ( I'll explain it to if needed ) this poo ...we get it you don't like MM...why? is another question depending on your comprehension of what it takes to run a football club...I'm not hopeful

or trying to get the best possible deal for SWFC

Guest TommyTank

If we are limited then a winger is a must, Maghoma and Maguire are too inconsistant, Helan is great at sprinting.

Maguire will have mares, he can be a 9/10 but he can also be a 2/10, awful today.

Maghoma is in reality our only real wide player, I dont mind him but he too comes in and out of games.

Helan doesn't have an attacking brain, gets in good positions because of his pace and then runs out of ideas, will be a great left back one day.

This is our biggest problem for me.

Oh and big Atdhe could have scored 40 goals this season, terrible finisher.