ALF

Wage demands would surely rule us out.

Yes that's true, but Huddersfield who you'd think we might be able to compete with wages wise, were prepared to meet his wages, and those of Nicky Maynard. In fact, how the hell would they afford those two plus Wells and Vaughan? We couldn't afford any of them.

One thing with ALF, and Billy Sharp for that matter, they don't do a lot outside of the box. It's been something that's been noted at all the clubs they've been at, and ultimately the reason they're moved on. Wouldn't be a problem for me, such is our need for goals, but it might be for Stuart Gray

Grau loves a striker who can "defend from the front". Good job - he's got sod all chance of signing one who can actually score on our budget.

Yes that's true, but Huddersfield who you'd think we might be able to compete with wages wise, were prepared to meet his wages, and those of Nicky Maynard. In fact, how the hell would they afford those two plus Wells and Vaughan? We couldn't afford any of them.

Huddersfield can't afford those 2 either. I bet they're both on 20k plus a week.

Been told by Cardiff he can leave on loan or permanent, surely grays got to have been made aware of this. Get him in ASAP.

Gray will be well aware

Sadly that is completely irrelevant unless somebody is willing to provide the funds, not happening 

Holt was only a loan. No way were they paying his full wage. He'll be sat on his big contract at Wigan that probably rules him out of a permanent move to most other championship clubs.

For sure, but it was loans I was talking about. I know we only deal in loans, and I know we can't compete with the big clubs in the division, but when someone suggests we go head to head with a side like Huddersfield for a loanee goalscorer, people still say, we can't compete. Who can we compete with in this division?

If this guy is available for loan there's absolutlely no reason why we shouldn't be in for him , exactly what we need

Aldridge Gray and milan should be pulling the stops out on this one

May , Nuhiu , Keane , Le Fondre send Lavery out on loan and we would

Be in buisness

If this guy is available for loan there's absolutlely no reason why we shouldn't be in for him , exactly what we need

You sure about that mate.

ALF 21 games 3 goals

Hardly prolific these days.