ALF

Despite having higher than average Championship attendances

Lower than average Championship wage bill

We've already shown that we can't compete, with Championship clubs, in the transfer market

My theory is, that MM has lost interest in SWFC ... Whereas Rob Staton seems to think, SWFC are the only club under FFP rules

Make your own mind up

post-445-0-34973300-1338728042_thumb.png

I know owlstalk loves a good ALF thread but read it in a Wales online post (it was doubled up with pigs j*zzfest over brayford) but if he's available why not? Obviously not settled at Cardiff, was never going to work for him there Imo. But he is a proven goalscorer

I initially wasn't keen when he was at Rotherham, mainly because I thought we could do better. How wrong I was, not just about ALF who has proven he can score at this level, but in believing the chairman would be bringing someone in. Now I'd take ALF in a heartbeat, I'd even take Billy Sharp.

One thing with ALF, and Billy Sharp for that matter, they don't do a lot outside of the box. It's been something that's been noted at all the clubs they've been at, and ultimately the reason they're moved on. Wouldn't be a problem for me, such is our need for goals, but it might be for Stuart Gray