Well Done Milan Mandaric

Since the day he walked into the club he has acted with dignity and integrity.

Took the gamble on appointing Stuart Gray, someone who divides opinion including myself who I think sells himself short.

Supported the club, supported the manager with a generous transfer and wage budget.

Kept us prudent and within FFP rules, no wasting money and being reckless.

Into New Year and four points off play-offs.

Best Wednesday chairman in a generation.

The last time I looked, it was Stuart Gray that was engineering the results.

Well done Stuart Gray!

The last time I looked Gray had his hands tied behind his back and wasn't being supported by the chairman.

Lo and behold we go away to Forest, play two up front and reap the rewards.

We all know what the problem was pal.

The last time I looked, it was Stuart Gray that was engineering the results.

Well done Stuart Gray!

Nowt to do will him, Stuart Gray has to be praised for doing what he's starting to do with what he has, with no backing, well done SG, well done players....

Well, he gave him the job, and didn't sack him when many on here would have earlier in the season.

And Paul Aldridge of course. Both Milan and Aldridge have got to us within 4 points of the playoffs despite a distinct lack of investment, 3rd rate negotiation skills and an reluctance to push the club forward. Their failure to listen to the 17 year olds on here sat on the settee in their pants, on how to conduct complicated transfer business, exciting loan deals and management of a multi million£ football club doesn't appear to have held us back.

Incredible stuff.

The last time I looked Gray had his hands tied behind his back and wasn't being supported by the chairman.

Lo and behold we go away to Forest, play two up front and reap the rewards.

We all know what the problem was pal.

We've played two up front for 99% of the games this season.

Mandaric deserves extra praise considering the abuse he has recieved over the last three months, most of it totally without foundation.

Gray has recieved his fair share of criticism, I have been one of those but he has come to his senses and stopped playing someone elses game.

Mandaric held his trigger finger, Gray saw the error of his ways and now we can put to bed this silly notion of him not being supported.

why did he give SG the job ? honest answer please though

Because he was doing well. Still, the decision needed to be made, and he made the right one.

And did it again when a sizable chunk wanted SG sacked earlier this season. Its those decisions on which a Chairmanship hinges (like sacking Megson for Jones) and so far, Mandaric is getting his side of things right.

That doesn't mean that Mandaric is soley responsible - it takes a whole team and coaching staff to get everything out of a squad like this, but Mandaric deserves his portion of the credit, especially with the (imo Unwarrented) abuse he gets from some quarters.

Well if Milan can't see the f.ookin' chance we have now..He wants seeing to....Gray deserves all credit

We're not going to make the play-offs mate - even with a push.

But we need to finish the season 'earlier' and avoid a relegation scrap.

Get our house in order in March/April - sort out youth players, contracts, wage budget and potential investment for next year so we're not scraping around in September mincing round in the transfer market.

When was the last time we could say we have done that?

Top 10 or top 12 finish is fine.

Sure and steady progress, that's what he's delivered without the silly spending that some fans demanded and that took us to the brink of administration previously.

We're run like a proper football club and moving in the right direction.

Well done Milan Mandaric.