GOA SHIRT COLLECTION MORE PICS

Guest markowls1

Guest markowls1

Isn't spreading the gospel of Sheffield Wednesday to the Colonies enough of an excuse?

I go there for 3 weeks, my case crammed with owls shirts, 5 pair shorts and t shirts for myself and my toothbrush, I distribute the shirts , get some pics , then RELAX. UTO

Guest markowls1

do you always take a photo for every shirt given out? or are they just a selection? I have one i might give you actually (2012/13 away shirt). The sizing was terrible for them. It's a medium but is a small at best. Nice shirt though for some young un

impossible mate to photo every shirt , iv taken about 300 over the last 4 years , all donations appreciated, if it's got your name on I'll take a individual poto for you iv done that in the past cheers mark

Guest markowls1

ha

"charity" or not - i love that theres a place somewhere in the world where SWFC shirts are worn with pride.

A bit like that welsh village in the middle of patagonia!

they love them cheers uto

Guest markowls1

Just laid on the beach in Goa with 10 other wednesdsyites...it's surreal to see the Indians in the blue n white stripes. They actually know more about us than most of the premier league teams. Hopeful of finding a bar with the game on tonight...UTO 3 points would be appreciated here in Goa

thats brilliant makes it all worthwhile, got more shirts to bring beggining of jan, you must be in Candolim, any old shirts can be left at megastore !!!!! Uto cheers

Guest markowls1

Yes your right pal...just sat in the bay view shack with several kingfisher for company

when you fly back? We go 8th jan we go to Arabian shack , blue and white everywhere, I met a few pig fans there too ha ha ruined there hol cheers uto