GOA SHIRT COLLECTION MORE PICS

Guest markowls1

Guest markowls1

I know you do this regularly but I've got to say you're a proper legend for doing it

This is so cool I can't even begin to thank you

no need for thanks mate I enjoy doing it, always after a good pic and they love the shirts, I just need more , left it a little late as been really busy , I have about 30 upto now , must be nearing over the last 4 yr thanks to Nigel short, anyway cheers uto

PS, PLEASE PIN!!!

Never quite understood this. They look like they are wearing modern, decent quality clothes underneath. So is this a charity thing for the less fortunate or what?

This is genuinely not meant as a criticism and I'm not trying to be a smart arse and ruin the thread. But I would genuinely like someone to explain it to me as I think I am missing the point.

Guest markowls1

I think you are missing the point, they love the shirts and I love handing them out , when we go to the orphanage I guess you could call them disadvantaged, Thomas Cook are good enough to give me extra baggage for charity work , after all it's the season of good will, you do get that don't you? Cheers mark

Guest markowls1

WOAH WOAH WOAH

goa 2013 9.jpgnot shure, the material was quiet thick, some amazing shirts donated, make you proud to be a owl, cheers

Is this an ORIGINAL bukta shirt - or a modern remake? If it is original this lad is wandering around with £150 on his back!

Edited by markowls1

I think you are missing the point, they love the shirts and I love handing them out , when we go to the orphanage I guess you could call them disadvantaged, Thomas Cook are good enough to give me extra baggage for charity work , after all it's the season of good will, you do get that don't you? Cheers mark

Ok thanks for the info. I hope you weren't offended by my post, I tried to make it as non confrontational as possible. I just wasn't sure what the purpose was. Nothing wrong with giving for the sake of giving I suppose. Especially at this time of year.