ravel Morrison

Guest wilyfox

Such a talented player. Someone will take him, but I'm not sure anyone will get much out of him until he matures a bit and settles down. Might be a consideration if we can't keep McGugan.

Future England international and one of the best players in the Championship...according to some of the boffins on here. 

Personally wouldn't touch the lad with a barge pole as things stand. 

All very well having talent, but it really means the sweet sum of f all if you don't have the application. 

More trouble than he's worth. 

I'd take the gamble, on a 1 year contract and not much wage.

If Gray could get him playing, he would be a world beater in this division.

If he drops to the championship he'll sulk all the way to the bank cos he'll think, and he's always been told, he's too good for the league.

Sad thing is he actually is

Counts for sod all though, potential waste of a promising career unless he sorts himself out pretty soon

Gray seems to be the kind of manager who will put his arm around a player and make him feel wanted. Maybe that's all he needs. Big gamble though

Wasn't he involved in some witness intimidation thing...he's a bit of a naughty lad, on a bigger scale than our own bad boy, Madine, by all accounts.

Given that he seems to have burnt bridges at a number of clubs now, i'd say it's too big of a gamble.