Your first away game

1-1 draw at Crystal Palace in 1990. Worthington scored a fluke for us when his cross was blown in by the wind, Mark Bright equalised for Palace then got sent off. I had to go on the home terrace with my Palace-supporting uncle and Arsenal-supporting dad, but I got in for free because I was small enough (at age 10) to be carried through the turnstiles on my dad's shoulder. Nearly froze to death on the open terrace and went straight to bed when I got home, feeling ill. It was actually my first match anywhere (didn't get to a home match until nearly five years later), and it very nearly put me off for life...

That was mine I think. For the life of me I can't remember the score and I remember most games.

I have a nagging thought that there was a red card in the game thought.

First away game in the league was Plymouth away in the same season on a cold Tuesday/wednesday night. Lost 2-0. I was eight.

Sure we won 2-0 and Kuqi scored a penalty

0-0 draw at Leicester in 1981. Don't recall much about the game but remember being amazed that there were so many Wednesday fans there - and for some reason I recall reading "Shoot" in the car on the way and the one and only Terry Curran was the player featured for the Q&A thing.

My Dad wasn't a regular away fan so I only managed a handful throughout the 80s (think the only other ones we went to were Burnley in the 83 quarter final and the two FA Cup semis) but I started doing regular away games from about 1990 onwards, Fulham on Saturday will be my 102nd different ground watching SWFC.