Loovens

In great form at the moment, surely a call up to the Belgian national team beckons?

Call me a negative nancy, but I just can't see him ever playing for Belgium again.

Shame because he is miles better than Vertonghan.

I can't ever see him playing for Belgium either, but only because he is Dutch, and has 1 cap for them!

On a serious note.....his daughter goes to the same school as a mate of ours. Looven's Italian wife hates it in Sheffield and is insisting they won't be here after the end of the season.

On a serious note.....his daughter goes to the same school as a mate of ours. Looven's Italian wife hates it in Sheffield and is insisting they won't be here after the end of the season.

Let's be fair, she could wash pots in places like Italy and Spain, maybe even Portugal. But she has to do them In Sheffield...

Another 'Their cat ran over our doorstep' quote? Or is there strength in the rumour? It wouldn't be the first player we've lost over the years because 'the wife wouldn't/couldn't settle. What's so wrong with Sheffield? In the outskirts lies some of the finest counrtyside in the world, along with some superb houses. The city centre is improving daily. Close by is the Meadowhell complex, there are excellent rail and road links with the capital. Maybe it's the old idea of the 'dark satanic mills' of old, fortunetly no longer with us, but how many of us have pride in our city? Isn't it time we went and sold the idea of a vibrant 'new' city,and forgot the 'When't steel came out o't'furnace it were red'ot, an'all tha'wanted were six or seven pints o'St00nesies' or 'when I war in't pit it were soppin' wet, red 'ot an' dusty as 'ell.' Yes, I have known those days, when every dad said 'My lad's not goin' darn't pit' or inta' steel mill'

Let's take pride in a city that boasts some of the finest Hospitals, TWO excellent Universities, and the modern things that we have got today.

She must have loved Cardiff and Glasgow.

I move a lot of concrete on the QVC.