How would you feel if a Wednesday player dived...

As much as I'd love to take the moral high ground, you can guarantee that if we ever get a penalty for a dive, there'd have been at least 10 terrible penalty decisions, either for the opposition or not given for us, that went against us. It's the Wednesday way. If any of those decisions had been given correctly then we'd already have been promoted.

I appeal for offside from throw ins..shout Our Ball!! when it hasn't gone out...shout Goal when I know it hasn't crossed the line...then get all precious when the Ref gives a Pen against us, cos someone dives...its all a bit hypocritical..So I'm afraid in the cold light of day I have to take it...cos I'm not gonna change...

Guest wilyfox

Every club has players who dive. We're no exception. Maguire tries to sell himself whenever he's tackled in the box. It has become an irritating part of the game.

Heard on so many occasions that players felt contact and went down. Never mind whether the contact was sufficient to be a foul, they feel the touch and believe they're entitled to go down like a cheap hooker.

Edited by wilyfox

Every club has players who dive. We're no exception. Maguire tries to sell himself whenever he's tackled in the box. It has become an irritating part of the game.

Heard on so many occasions that players felt contact and went down. Never mind whether the contact was sufficient to be a foul, they feel the touch and believe they're entitled to go down like a cheap hooker.

Even worse than that Wily..Is that "anticipating" the challenge thingy...Someone on  Sky used it to excuse Cahill....

Guest wilyfox

Even worse than that Wily..Is that "anticipating" the challenge thingy...Someone on  Sky used it to excuse Cahill....

Yup, it's pathetic. To see Cahill, Diego Costa and Willian all throw themselves in the same match was an utter disgrace. Mourinho dismissed the issue as well. Shows a lack of professional integrity.