How would you feel if a Wednesday player dived...

You're driving to work. Another driver falsifies an accident to make it seem your fault. You're fined,banned insurance trebled but hey, good luck to the guy everybody is doing it. You'd do it given the chance wouldn't you.  

Ey!! what about..you're driving to work and Gordon Watson Dives in front of your car and you run him over..but you don't really..he just pretends...and then you open yer car door and Francis Jeffers pretends yer wing mirror hit him in the stomach...So you get out to check on him..and as you bend over to see if he is breathing...fookin' Des Walker pretends to fall over yer bent body.....you look to where Des has landed and accidently stick the nut on lee Bullen!!!!!!!!!!!#]

I mean........................

We're owed at least 47 penalties anyway.

If we get to 50, maybe we can cash them in with the FA for a freebie that we can call in at any time. I just hope Stuart Gray saves it for when we REALLY need it and doesn't waste it on some petty local battle with Rotherham or Leeds. 

Actually, that's a great idea to spice up the game...EVERY team starts the season with a free penalty, but once they call it in, it's gone! I'm selling that one to the MLS.

Edited by areNOTwhatTHEYseem

Ey!! what about..you're driving to work and Gordon Watson Dives in front of your car and you run him over..but you don't really..he just pretends...and then you open yer car door and Francis Jeffers pretends yer wing mirror hit him in the stomach...So you get out to check on him..and as you bend over to see if he is breathing...fookin' Des Walker pretends to fall over yer bent body.....you look to where Des has landed and accidently stick the nut on lee Bullen!!!!!!!!!!!#]

I mean........................

I'm not saying I wouldn't have driven over Jeffers given the chance, I just wouldn't have claimed he dived in front of me,